GOAT Putter Grip

tschott

I saw an article on this Putter Grip company yesterday and was wondering if anyone has tried them. I did order one and it should arrive next week. Technology and reasoning behind this grip sounds interesting. Own the putter face with Tru Performance technology (goatgrips.com)

Driver-Sub70 849D

3 wood-Sub70 939X

5 wood-Callaway Rogue

4 hybrid-Tour Edge EXS 220

irons-Sub70 699 V2 irons

wedges-Sub70 JB wedges, 50, 54, 58

putter-Sub 70 FN 001 with Evenroll Gravity Grip

Ball-OnCore Elixir

No experience, but I saw an article as well.  I emailed them about the Baby Goat.  They responded quickly that it would be out in the Spring of 2024 after the complete testing and tool up.  Curious as to what you find out with yours.

TSi2 Driver, Titleist TSi2 4 Wood, Ping G410 3 Hybrid, Ping G400 4 Hybrid, Maltby TS1 5-GW, Maltby Max Milled 54, Maltby Max Milled 58, Piretti Forza.

Some folks say golf messes up a nice walk.  That’s not true, golf makes a nice walk bearable.

I received the grip on Monday and installed it on my Cleveland Frontline Elite RHO putter. I was able to get it on the course this morning for 15 holes and it took a little getting used to but overall I was pleased with the way it fit in my hands. I use a left hand low grip and felt like i was able to keep the putter face very square throughout the stroke. There were times with the old grip I had that the face tended to open slightly and didn't seem to have that issue with this grip. I should be able to get out a few more times this week and can't wait to see how things progress from here. I did have 2-3 one putts from 10-15 feet. I would recommend to anyone having issues with keeping the face square during your stroke. 

Driver-Sub70 849D

3 wood-Sub70 939X

5 wood-Callaway Rogue

irons-Sub70 699 V2 irons

Ball-OnCore Elixir

On 9/26/2023 at 11:19 AM, tschott said:

I received the grip on Monday and installed it on my Cleveland Frontline Elite RHO putter. I was able to get it on the course this morning for 15 holes and it took a little getting used to but overall I was pleased with the way it fit in my hands. I use a left hand low grip and felt like i was able to keep the putter face very square throughout the stroke. There were times with the old grip I had that the face tended to open slightly and didn't seem to have that issue with this grip. I should be able to get out a few more times this week and can't wait to see how things progress from here. I did have 2-3 one putts from 10-15 feet. I would recommend to anyone having issues with keeping the face square during your stroke. 

Just a quick follow up. I've been able to get 4 more rounds in with this grip and my putting has been more consistent. No 3 putts in the last 4 round and multiple putts made and when missing only by a little bit with the speed almost perfect. Would definitely recommend to anyone that is having issues with keeping the face square or with speed control 

Driver-Sub70 849D

3 wood-Sub70 939X

5 wood-Callaway Rogue

irons-Sub70 699 V2 irons

Ball-OnCore Elixir