Krank Drivers

1 minute ago, Dean Dunivan said:

Krank advertises better technology and 20 to 40 yards more distance.  Has anyone used a Krank driver and what is your thoughts?

Nope, but any company claiming that is either an illegal driver or lying. 

Bryson is using one and is not that much longer than the rest of the field and in terms of Most Wanted Testing it performed. But not miles longer or better than anything else.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, Dean Dunivan said:

Krank advertises better technology and 20 to 40 yards more distance.  Has anyone used a Krank driver and what is your thoughts?

I used Krank drivers for many years, all the way back to my final years competing in the super senior division in World Long Drive competitions. I have also been a fitter for Krank Golf, and fitted a wide variety of golfers, from seniors and ladies to high-swing speed golfers with the last 3 or 4 generations of both conforming and non-conforming Krank drivers. My wife plays one of the non-conforming Krank XX drivers, designed for the very slowest-speed swingers of the golf club, and she gets remarkable results from it. Prior to playing the Krank driver, her best drives were in the 165-170 yard range (carry + rollout), but she now often sees 180 yards or slightly longer drives.

Admittedly, the clubhead shape of the Krank drivers (and fairways) is somewhat bizarre or unusual, but they do work very well for a very wide spectrum of golfers.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, Newton Motion 4-Dot shaft

4W - Titleist TSR2, Newton Motion 4-Dot FW shaft

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Cobra King Forged Tec X, KBS TGI graphite shafts

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll ER10 ""Outback” Mallet

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

1 hour ago, Dean Dunivan said:

It could be that some of the people going after Krank drivers, have struggled with distance and have reached a decision to get serious about fixing the issue.

The persons then get a proper fitting and driver lessons, when combined with the club change. Magically unlocking said 20 to 40 yard gains, it just happens that the club maybe is not the biggest factor in the distance increase.

Full disclosure, I have never used a Krank driver.

Cheers.

Cheers.