If you had to pick one OEM for all 14 clubs, which one and why?

Callaway. Not only do I like their clubs but deals off their pre-owned site are guaranteed and awesome.

If I ever buy new clubs again though I am going to test Titleist and Ping. I would probably throw in Mizuno and Srixon iron tests.

I can't hit Taylor Made. Not sure why.

I would add that the state of the game for clubs is just perfect right now. 

and BTW: I am AOL filling this out and I have been interrupted every 30 seconds by a pop up ad. Not cool.

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

This is hard to answer!!! I never thought id play ping until i ended up with the i230 irons. Ans i picked them over the titleist but this was prior to the new . With that said i would choose titleist. I now game a tsr2 which replaced my sim max. I cant live without vokeys and would leave odyssey for scotty. 

since leaving taylormade sim max, i can see myself replacing my hybrids and that leaves taylormade as the company of the big 4 i dont think i would game all 14 clubs. I used to love taylormade but since having ping irons and a titleist driver i dont see myself ever going back. Maybe cause i play more private courses now? Lol

Silvester

Tough question as I have a very mixed bag. It’s between Titleist, Mizuno and Ping. Love my Titleist TSR2 driver and Ping G425 irons. Mizuno is so solid across their entire range. However, gotta go with Titleist (especially if you include balls!). Their clubs are so timeless and the build quality uniformly excellent. 

Edited by Vertical

Driver: Titleist TSR2 10 degree Tensei AV Blue 55 shaft 

Fairway woods: TaylorMade Burner 15 degree and Titleist TS2 18 degree 

Irons: Ping G425 irons 5-PW w/ Alta CB graphite shafts

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 921 gap 51. Ping Glide sand wedge 56. Titleist Vokey SM-07 lob wedge 60

Grips: Golf Pride MCC midsize plus 4 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom (right and left handed)

Balls: Titleist Pro V1 and Titleist Velocity

If money is no object then I would say Titleist. I would say them because of the wedges, putters and their golf balls if we're counting that. Obviously all of the equipment is pretty solid, but they're definitely at the top when it comes to wedges and putters. 

If we're going for a deal, right now I'd say Sub70. I have their 005 Wide Blade Center Shaft Putter and I love it.

WITB Grips - Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4 Grips Midsize  Ball - Vice Pro Plus  Glove - Kirkland Signature

Driver - Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke MAX Driver 10.5° TENSEI™ 1K Black 65 Stiff Saft

3 Wood - Warrior Custom Golf 15° (Got this over 10 years ago as a demo deal)

3 Hybrid - Taylormade R7 Draw 19°

7 Wood - Warrior Custom Golf 24° 

5-GW - PXG 0211 (Bent 2° weak from stock) Dynamic Gold 95 Stiff Staft

54/58 - Vokey SM9 Jet Black True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 (127g) Shaft

Putter - 005 Wide Blade Center Shaft Putter with Spider-Man Superstroke grip.

1 minute ago, bzinke2290 said:

If money is no object then I would say Titleist. I would say them because of the wedges, putters and their golf balls if we're counting that. Obviously all of the equipment is pretty solid, but they're definitely at the top when it comes to wedges and putters. 

Vokey wedges have an excellent grind selection for skilled shot-makers, but for full shots, I don't think that they're anything special.  Cleveland and Mizuno wedges both feel more stable at impact to me.

Same thing with Scottys.  They're great, no doubt, but they don't  really make one for everybody. 
Very few non-offset or face balanced choices, for example.

The ball selection doesn't have a lot of holes, though. They've really got that down.

Still, at the end of the day, Titleist would also be my choice if restricted to one brand.

BUT, before I'd be restricted to one brand, they'd have to give me a hell of an endorsement deal!

Edited by RetiredBoomer

Gotta go Titleist. From drivers to putters, it's felt here, that like in the gymnastics all-around competition, you don't have to win any, to win the gold.

Mizuno MP33 irons - Stiff, standard length, 1º flat

Krank Rage head on a Penley Extra Stiff 46" shaft

Right handed

Lawrenceville, GA

12 handicap - but I'm "Workin' on it."

My snap reaction would be Titleist or Ping, having played everything from Driver to putter at one time or another for each. Although my current bag is about 85% Wilson their woods have yet to motivate a shift.

Final answer would be Titleist as they have long had first class offerings from top to bottom. Albeit a bit pricey, they no doubt have the full bag covered, both aesthetics and performance.

WITB
D - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9*
3w - Ping G400 14.5*
5w - Ping G400 17.5* (adj. to 18.1*)
2i - Wilson Staff Utility 18*
4i - Wilson Staff Utility 24*
5i-PW - Wilson Staff Blades (2019)
50* - Wilson Staff ZM (8* bounce)
56* - Wilson Staff HT (10* bounce)
P - Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

if money were no option, Ping it is! But, that is not the case. after putting a set of Sub70 irons in my bag, i think id be more than happy with a bag full of clubs from those folks. 

current bag is pretty all over the place though..

Driver- Callaway AI Smoke Max (Ventus TR Blue 60S)

3W- Radspeed (stock stiff)

Hybrids- Wilson Staff Fybrid 3h,4h,5h (stiff)

Irons- Sub70 659CB 5-PW (Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff)

Wedges- Sub70 JB 54,58 (Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff)

Putter- Ping ANSER 2 (adjustable length stock)