Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,891 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: FlightScope

Testers Wanted! FlightScope Mevo Progression Series

FlightscopeMevo.jpg

Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience

FlightScope stands as a frontrunner in the personal launch monitor domain, catering to golfers' diverse needs, abilities, and budgets. As a renowned brand, FlightScope has consistently excelled in various Most Wanted seasons, securing high ratings and top rankings for its Mevo range.

FlightScope Mevo: 

This launch monitor employs 3D Doppler radar technology, delivering precise data for both indoor and outdoor use. Tracking eight crucial data parameters, including carry distance, spin rate, club speed, and ball speed, the Mevo is a potent tool for purposeful golf practice.

MevoMiddle.jpeg
FlightScope Mevo+: 

A step up in the FlightScope range, the Mevo+ acts as both a launch monitor and simulator. Utilizing patented FlightScope Fusion Tracking technology, it combines 3D Doppler radar technology with synchronized high-speed image processing, ensuring accurate and consistent data for every shot. With over 20 data parameters for full swing, short game swings, and putting, the Mevo+ is a comprehensive package offering golf simulation and games.

Mevo+ Pro Package:

Enhance your experience with the Mevo+ Pro Package, unlocking an additional 20 parameters, including short game and D-Plane data. This software upgrade broadens the scope of data analysis and provides golfers with comprehensive insights.

FlightScopePC.jpg
Face Impact Location Software: 

FlightScope offers a software upgrade for Face Impact Location, integrated into their FS Golf App. This feature empowers users to refine accuracy and consistency across all clubs, with detailed strike location analysis for a comprehensive swing assessment.

Supported by the FS Golf 2.0 App, FlightScope Mevo and Mevo+ users gain access to a wealth of data, simulation options, games, and more, fostering continuous improvement in their golf games.

FlightScopeMevo+.jpg
Become a FlightScope Tester!

We are seeking three golfers to conduct a progression test, exploring the full range of FlightScope Mevo products—Mevo, Mevo+, Mevo+ Pro Package, and (2) Face Impact Location software. This test aims to highlight and review the capabilities, data, and features available at each stage of FlightScope's product range.

Additionally, we are selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep the FlightScope Mevo. If you're ready to take your golf experience to new heights, sign up now!

*Open to MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US, Canada, UK, and EU.
*Registration closes on December 12, 2023, with testers announced on December 19, 2023.
*This is a 8-10 week testing opportunity. Testers are expected to be very active during the entire testing opportunity. Selected testers will be required to have pre test call to go over details and expectations. 

163 Comments

This is incredible and will be so game changing to those who are selected. Excited to hear what the testers have to say and just how access to this technology can help. Especially in the off season for some 

Great chance to see how accurate this “affordable” launch monitor is. No monitor in this price range can capture club path, face angle and aoa. Really important for anyone trying to improve their swing like me!🤞 

This would be an AMAZING opportunity for me.

I am currently in the midst of some off season training and tweaking.

5.9 index. 117 swing speed. 170 ball speed. 

Have been on a quest to break 80 at my local country club and consistently beat my dad (2xsenior club champ, current doubles match champ) and this would DEFINITELY help me. Both in seeing the numbers, and in savings from having to go to my local simulator.

Wow another good test at the end of the year. The personal launch monitor category is probably the most interesting currently as it has the ability to have the biggest on one’s game if the tech can get good enough at an accessible price point. Good luck to all that apply. 

I would love to test; I have indoor monitor setup now with R10. Can dedicate plenty of time to use the devices and provide feedback.

Even if I’m not allowed to test this one I’m very excited to be part of this community! Thank you to Flight Scope and to GolfSpy for all the incredible opportunities and insights that you give to the community! Golf would just be hitting a ball and sucking alone without you so thanks again! In the Gods we trust! **** off in the most majestic way possible! 😘 

I would love to see how this stacks up against the R10 in the Jon Taylor Performance Lab - this is an awesome opportunity! Thanks to MGS and Mevo for pulling off another sweet test!

Oh damn, I've been looking at the mevo for years. Chance to test it out from the best golf forum there is? Sign me up and hope for the best! Good luck everybody, I'll be following this one either way!

1 hour ago, dback said:

Great seeing a giveaway like this while us Northerners can't get to courses regularly

I posted a little while back,  but especially with this testing opportunity it is not a giveaway.

The hours,time and effort that will be required for this test may be more than anything but the Cobra connect series.

They will be minimum @cnosil putter level expectations with data, photos, information and quality of review.

I’m not sure I’ve been more excited about the opportunity. I have been looking at the Mevo for what seems like years now. When I built my house, I specifically built the basement walls ant 12’ to build out the simulator room / man cave. Unfortunately financially I haven’t been able to pull the trigger on a unit yet. I have the net and mats ready to go. Thanks MGS for the opportunity! 

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I posted a little while back,  but especially with this testing opportunity it is not a giveaway.

The hours,time and effort that will be required for this test may be more than anything but the Cobra connect series.

They will be minimum @cnosil putter level expectations with data, photos, information and quality of review.

Haha.   You can tell by my sacks Parente review I love collecting and presenting data and to be honest when I read the details of this opportunity it kind of scared me.   This flightscope review will take some time and effort.  That said, i wish I had a place to be able to setup a mevo.   

This is a cool opportunity and an awesome experience to help inform the average golfer, like most of us. While following and reading MyGolfSpy for a long time, I’m actually new to the forums. I wish you all the best of luck to be selected for this cool opportunity. 🙂
I appreciate there is work involved in the accurate testing and review of these products. This can be as fun as playing the game 😉

3 minutes ago, TPin10 said:

I’m not sure I’ve been more excited about the opportunity of a giveaway. 

What giveaway?   This is a testing opportunity that will require some significant effort to collect data, review and package the collected information, and write detailed reviews about multiple products.   

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I appreciate the transparency, I can’t speak for others but having some structure to this time of year is a great opportunity for those of us that move indoors this time of year. The dark days here take a hit on motivation levels and always looking for ways to keep motivated and get out to the garage. I’ve got a Garmin r10 that I really enjoy but I look forward to seeing how the mevo helps testers practice and play better in different ways!

14 hours ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

Even if I’m not allowed to test this one I’m very excited to be part of this community! Thank you to Flight Scope and to GolfSpy for all the incredible opportunities and insights that you give to the community! Golf would just be hitting a ball and sucking alone without you so thanks again! In the Gods we trust! **** off in the most majestic way possible! 😘 

I do hope with your name @OdinSnipes414 that you are picked to test the Odin ball!

Great opportunity for someone to test this and anxious to hear feedback.  I've been using the Garmin Approach R10 and got it dialed in pretty good (well . . . as good as one can), but have been looking around at "next step" options that won't break the bank.  This would be a great opportunity to obtain & share direct feedback and comparisons.  Good luck to those selected!

24 minutes ago, jbern said:

Thanks Mevo and MGS forum staff for giving the members the opportunity to test these units. From video reviews of these units they seem like a very good value, so it will be interesting to see what the forum members have to say about all the offerings provided in this test! 

IMG_5755.jpeg.d2e4adeb4d33d5fd2746a02f7880e4fa.jpeg

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

What giveaway?   This is a testing opportunity that will require some significant effort to collect data, review and package the collected information, and write detailed reviews about multiple products.   

I am not really sure why I said giveaway. I saw someone in the thread earlier said giveaway and it was on my mind apparently. My apologies. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.