Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

Depending on what options are available, might look at other shaft options…Mitsubishi Chemical if standard, either one of the Graphite Design and Ventus Velocore shafts if upgrades are available.

IMG_4633.png.16a142fd4ff0aaa5ca4c40c9695a0e4f.png

Surprising test for sure.

If sky's the limit, probably would have to lean towards the cobalt qi10 max. I know some can't stand the blue clubs but I can't help but to like them!

Wow ,i have a stealth 2 hd and just hit about 10 balls with the the q.10 standard,and all of them within 5 to 10:yards dispersion.Maybe it l cost some money …..again.

IMG_0474.png

IMG_0475.png

IMG_0473.png

Right, Jim mcgolf the man,i tried it saturday and owning a stealth 2 hd ,i can say that the distance were about the same 5 to 7 yards,but the dispersion was impressing everything(about 10 balls were within 5 to 10 yards apart,ouch,more money gooing out the wallet……….again.

Will we be testing the taylormade or the kirkland ...   🙂  🙂    QI10 will be a wonderful test for anyone luck enough to be chosen    Thanks for the opportunity.   

Been looking at getting a new driver, would love to test this! My irons are Takomo 101’s, but my woods are old Taylormade Burners and I just can’t find anything new that tops them. 

currently got the Cobra Aerojet driver and 3 wood in my bag but would love to try out the Taylormade Qi10. The Stealth 2 was phenomenal when testing drivers in March 2023. 

First comment in the forum with an account I’ve had for 10+ years!? I’m obviously here to beg. I’d love to compare my beloved but somewhat geriatric Titleist 913 against a modern AI infused driver. Can the Qi10 help me send a ball into space from my knees like Tiger, break a car window in an emergency, replace me at my desk job? I’m too cheap to shell out for new clubs, so this is the only chance we’ll ever have to find out (assuming no future driver giveaways ever). My refurbished ProV1 is in your court, MGS!

IMG_1373.png

Shows the power of the Spy!! In my testing the prior two models just sat funky looking on the ground to me. This one has me intrigued.

Tried out the Denali shaft for the first time during a recent fitting and loved the profile.  Therefore, this is probably my preferred setup although the Kai’li blue felt very similar.

DD5E3039-2FE9-42AE-8B85-0F8FB78A5AAE.png

15 minutes ago, Derek Eskam said:

When are they announcing testers? I thought it was this last weekend, but didn’t see anything.

It's all there on the first post... Registration is still open so not yet!

This Test is now closed to further comments.