Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

Need to get the Q10 so I have an excuse to tell my wife why I HAVE to play more than once per week and hopefully break 90! 🤝

19 hours ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Using this particular test as an example. Members will sign up to test these drivers and indicate which model they would like to test. Of all those that sign up, the forum staff will pick 2 to test the standard, 2 to test the max, and 2 to test the LS. After selections are made, those selected will submit the loft, as well as the flex and weight of the stock shaft they would like to test. That info is sent to Taylor Made and then a short time later the club shows up to the tester, so the fun can begin. 😁

Also, once selected and time permitting, a tester can get fit for the club they are testing at their own expense, if there is any doubt about what would work best for them.

Fitting schedules for 2/16…convenient timing!

Best case: be ready to quickly provide setup, if one of the 6 (out of currently over 6100 people signed up)

Worst case: get to hit the Qi10 and see how it performs

Even worse case: have to justify to my wife the purchase of a new driver!  Will start putting the math together of how many golf balls this will save me!

At the end of the day…there’s a chance!

It really can’t be said enough, great job by the MGS team to create opportunities like this…you guys are awesome!

Love to test Qi10 LS

I am active Navy and teach golf at Breton Bay Golf Club in Maryland. 

I will be competing in the All-Navy golf tournament and Armed Forces Championships next month!  

IMG_5013.jpeg

Ahh, yes please!!!

Would be good to hit something newer than my 2016 M2.  Got a few golfing weekends planned over the next few months, so it would come in handy to go against my mats with their Paradym's and Stealth 2's

Great opportunity. Note:  I'm 74 and a writer (articles and reviews on GolfWRX), out drive many, represent a market of people with retirement money and vivid imaginations, plus they need forgiveness.  Forgive me for saying that.  🙂

59 minutes ago, billpierce said:

OK I designed this - did I take it too far?

image.png.0948adee4aa0fc4fd721a6877d8760bb.png

For you seahawks fans I accidentally built in your color scheme.  Maybe Taylor Made will launch NFL editions 🙂

I tend to spin my drivers a lot and have a pretty towering ball flight that can balloon if I’m not careful. I tried to go as low spinning as possible. I think this set up would fit that bill. Matched the grip to the rest of my clubs. 

IMG_2048.png.d180b8681c32e14cf098bbe61742239d.pngIMG_2049.png.0b25b53db3f1cab772984ea46cb4455d.png

I'm curious to see the results of the LS version. I was watching the TXG guys and Ian couldn't get it to spin enough in the lower lofted head. Might be like the SLDR where you need to loft up!

Awesome opportunity and I would love the chance to test this driver especially since driver is the one club I'm currently looking to upgrade.  Have been playing a Titleist TS2 10.5 (turned down 1 degree) which was working for me, but recently have seen a big decrease in distance even on my best-struck shots. Trying out my friend's Ping G400, I found it to be more forgiving but lacking in distance.  I have a high ball flight so I'm always looking to bring that down and when I got fit for irons and a driver shaft(Mitsubishi av raw white 65 S) I was advised to focus on low launch, low spin options (107 mph driver speed). So while the LS seems awesome, I could always use the added forgiveness of the regular Qi10, and this setup (shaft/grip) matches what I've been playing so will be the best comparison and one I'd want to test:

image.png.20beb88a369f092e651d43d4f571e96f.png

Thanks again for the opportunity and good luck to everyone who entered! Can't wait to see the results!

Can't remember the last time that Taylormade was getting in on the MGS forum testing so you kind of have to sign up. Seeing the Denali would be a really interesting shaft to test alongside the Qi10 LS head to try and produce that high launch low spin bomber flight. Tough to say on which loft to play though without getting fit but this is a really exciting opportunity.

image.png.b7d4f818285ec78ca80796bb19d9a9f2.png

We can certainly count on Mygolfspy to come to us with the best available tests. I'll be in the market for a driver this year or next so I am excited to see the reviews on the Qi10

This is rad. Mygolfspy is great to it's community. If the driver is worth the hype it could be in our bags for a long time! 

Screenshot_20240206-060838-871.png

Thank you for the opportunity to enter these contest. Nobody loves golf equipment more than I do as I go through a set approximately every month (yes, I have a problem). I have briefly tried the new drivers from Ping and TaylorMade on the simulators, but I would be honored to put them through the paces on both my course and the TW simulator. I already own the Ping Max 10k so I believe it would be a great match up. Good luck everyone !

1 hour ago, BCases said:

Thank you for the opportunity to enter these contest. Nobody loves golf equipment more than I do as I go through a set approximately every month (yes, I have a problem). I have briefly tried the new drivers from Ping and TaylorMade on the simulators, but I would be honored to put them through the paces on both my course and the TW simulator. I already own the Ping Max 10k so I believe it would be a great match up. Good luck everyone !

Gentle Reminder:

This is not a contest or a giveaway.

The 6 members that are chosen to test these drivers will be agreeing to rigorously test them over a 4-6 week period. The time commitment needed to  properly test them is tantamount to a part time job during that period and demands to be treated as such. 

Testing is also a lot of fun, so it may be the best part time job you’ll ever have. But everyone signing up needs to keep the requirements in perspective.

I am currently gaming he Stealth 2+. But it was a gift, and not the shaft or loft I would have been fitted into myself. I had cracked the face of my previous driver, and it's a gift from my wife, so I didn't have much of a choice other than to at least play the stealth for a bit.

I struggle to get the spin above 2000, so I'm losing significant distance.

I would love to try out the Qi10 with the following specs against my gamer.

Good luck all! 

Screenshot_20240206-091538.png

MGS ROCKS! This is a really good opportunity for some lucky forum members to test and review the TM QI Drivers! I’ve tested all of the new drivers on the market, except for the TM QI, and so far I have two favorites. I’m due for a new driver and soon will decide which is best for me. Best of luck to you all!

This Test is now closed to further comments.