Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,430 signups
Equipment Type: Cart
Vendor: Mottocaddy

Testers Wanted!

MC-Feature.jpg

Motocaddy has long been considered a leader in the electric push cart industry, offering a wide variety of options at various price ranges, including the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy and M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy.

For this Testers Wanted opportunity, Motocaddy has offered several different models to put to the test!

About Motocaddy

Motocaddy is a British company founded in 2004, aiming to bring reliable and affordable electric caddies to all golfers. They have won several awards and introduced a variety of different technologies and accessories to their lineup.

The electric cart range consists of six different models, with the base model being the M1 DHC, the most simple to use but still including Downhill Control. With more features added, the M3 DHC and M5 DHC include integrated GPS with a touchscreen and further game-enhancing features. Finally, the M7 has two different REMOTE models with or without GPS technology.

The electric caddies also include Motocaddy’s EASILOCK technology and a host of other details, such as an anti-tip rear wheel, simple, compact folding, and more.

MC-CADDY.jpg MC-BAG.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep one of three Motocaddy Electric Caddies. These options include the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy, as well as an M7 REMOTE and M7 GPS REMOTE Electric Caddies. Testers will also receive a Motocaddy bag to go along with testing.

We want to hear how these perform, where they thrive, and where they could be improved. How long does the battery last, and how functional are they really?

Think this is the ideal testing opportunity for you?

MC-1.jpg

This is a long-term testing opportunity, and the selected testers will be expected to provide continual updates throughout the testing period on the forum, in addition to the final review.

*This testing opportunity is only open to golfers in the US.
*To be selected, applicants must be a registered forum member.
*Registration ends Mar. 26.
*Testers will be announced on April 2 on the forum.

246 Comments

This would be a great opportunity.  I'm a walker and struggle on hilly courses.  Would be curious to see how Motocaddy performs on these hilly courses.

What an opportunity!  I walk 90% of the time, unless forced to ride for tournaments.  I would love to be able to put these carts to the test.  I play a couple times a week and if I was able to test this cart would have an excuse to play even more 🙂 Good luck everyone!

As a long time push cart user I tried an electric rental overseas last summer. Was a great experience and would love to test one further!

I would love to try ANY one of these. I have had a tour trek push cart both in florida and massachusetts for the past 3 years and love them but now that we live in Plymouth…with those crazy hills! At Crosswinds walking from the 8th to the 9th on one of the courses my arms were way over my head and I was on my tip toes pushing it up the hill! Ok, so I’m short but still. Even more reason to love the idea of an electric push cart/motocaddy. I play 4-5 times per week and love getting the walking in. I only use a car like cart when the league requires it. 

I had the original Motocaddy S7 Remote when it was released into the US and have owned severl push and remote caddys - would love to run this new one through

OKAY!!! Doc told me I can start swinging a club and walking is a must to rehab the knee, so I'll be walking a course near me soon!  Great test opportunity for the Motocaddy.  I've had MGI in the past, nice rig but big, heavy, and the remotes have been problematic.  The Motocaddy looks sleek and light weight, perfect for lifting in and out of a truck or a trunk.

Thanks again to MGS and Motocaddy for the awesome opportunity for some fortunate few. Hope I'm one, but with over 1200 already signed up, good luck to whoever is chosen and have fun with it, too!  

6 minutes ago, GolferXY said:

OKAY!!! Doc told me I can start swinging a club and walking is a must to rehab the knee, so I'll be walking a course near me soon!  Great test opportunity for the Motocaddy.  I've had MGI in the past, nice rig but big, heavy, and the remotes have been problematic.  The Motocaddy looks sleek and light weight, perfect for lifting in and out of a truck or a trunk.

Thanks again to MGS and Motocaddy for the awesome opportunity for some fortunate few. Hope I'm one, but with over 1200 already signed up, good luck to whoever is chosen and have fun with it, too!  

I feel you brother! I had neck surgery May 2023 and I felt so great when the Dr. told me that I could play golf again I couldn't resist and played the same day. I wish you a speedy recovery. Good luck!!!

1 hour ago, climberboy2000 said:

What an opportunity!  I walk 90% of the time, unless forced to ride for tournaments.  I would love to be able to put these carts to the test.  I play a couple times a week and if I was able to test this cart would have an excuse to play even more 🙂 Good luck everyone!

@climberboy2000 same here! I enjoy walking. I even tried to walk in few tournaments but they force me to ride and then I have to take my meds because my back hurts and that does not happen to me when I walk.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the opportunity. I recently moved to a golf course and I’m walking 4-5 days per week and would love to get the chance to compare to my Clicgear 4.0

57 minutes ago, Luisddavila said:

I feel you brother! I had neck surgery May 2023 and I felt so great when the Dr. told me that I could play golf again I couldn't resist and played the same day. I wish you a speedy recovery. Good luck!!!

I know, right?  I drove straight to the driving range and hit a few.  Learned a valuable lesson...take it slow!  Knee started to pain me a bit, so this will be a long-term project.  Glad your neck has recovered!

Oh man! There have been soooo many great opportunities that MGS has brought to the community but this might top the list. I suppose they could provide a live caddy for a year or something but this is great. I have been looking on with envy as a couple more in our group get electric carts. Would love to give it a go and report back the details. I'll be following the reviews closely even if I'm not one of the lucky testers.

Good luck everyone.

I'd love to get the bag! If I got an electric cart, I'd never hear the end of it! After I got my push cart, my wife it was the sexiest purchase I've ever made while she was laughing. Haha

whoever gets to test these should have a ball. I already have an Alphard unit so not putting in for the test. I have lots of friends who either have Alphard or Motocaddy. 

Good Luck

if selected i will be testing this in miami fl and tuscaloosa al. i love the exercise I get from walking, but my golf would improve with a motocaddy, especially in the high heat and humidity.72617001062__CB766652-E329-46CA-8C1C-A4421D9982CE.jpeg.83e55f835574a58d3a7b1d5e7b4c381f.jpeg additionally, i’m a big umbrella guy, so having a more stable base for my umbrella(so my pushcart acts less like a sailboat) that would be a big deal for me as well. congrats to the testers. this is a great opportunity, and one of the best testing opportunities yet. Thanks for considering me to take part in the test.

Father in law has one of the older models and highly recommends - best of luck to all in NA for this one - definitely one to be excited about

This Test is now closed to further comments.