Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,429 signups
Equipment Type: Cart
Vendor: Mottocaddy

Testers Wanted!

MC-Feature.jpg

Motocaddy has long been considered a leader in the electric push cart industry, offering a wide variety of options at various price ranges, including the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy and M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy.

For this Testers Wanted opportunity, Motocaddy has offered several different models to put to the test!

About Motocaddy

Motocaddy is a British company founded in 2004, aiming to bring reliable and affordable electric caddies to all golfers. They have won several awards and introduced a variety of different technologies and accessories to their lineup.

The electric cart range consists of six different models, with the base model being the M1 DHC, the most simple to use but still including Downhill Control. With more features added, the M3 DHC and M5 DHC include integrated GPS with a touchscreen and further game-enhancing features. Finally, the M7 has two different REMOTE models with or without GPS technology.

The electric caddies also include Motocaddy’s EASILOCK technology and a host of other details, such as an anti-tip rear wheel, simple, compact folding, and more.

MC-CADDY.jpg MC-BAG.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep one of three Motocaddy Electric Caddies. These options include the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy, as well as an M7 REMOTE and M7 GPS REMOTE Electric Caddies. Testers will also receive a Motocaddy bag to go along with testing.

We want to hear how these perform, where they thrive, and where they could be improved. How long does the battery last, and how functional are they really?

Think this is the ideal testing opportunity for you?

MC-1.jpg

This is a long-term testing opportunity, and the selected testers will be expected to provide continual updates throughout the testing period on the forum, in addition to the final review.

*This testing opportunity is only open to golfers in the US.
*To be selected, applicants must be a registered forum member.
*Registration ends Mar. 26.
*Testers will be announced on April 2 on the forum.

246 Comments

I was just talking to my wife and friends the other day about adding a motor to my Clicgear cart. We were debating the merits of getting a motor or getting a new cart. This would be a great opportunity to test that out.

Would love to test one of these out. I currently have a Sun Mountain Speedcart for walking with a cart, a Sun Mountain 2.5 14 bag if I don't want to mess with the cart, and a Club Car Onward if I just want to be lazy that day. (The advantages of living on a golf course.)

I signed up.  I currently use a Batcaddy X3 Remote.  The best thing about an electric caddy is that it takes your clubs up and down hills.  I would like to test something a little more sophisticated than my X3 Remote.

I've been riding since my knee replacement surgery a couple years ago and it is time I get back to walking. Would love the opportunity to test a Motocaddy unit.

Love the idea of the GPS. Can’t wait for opportunity to test. I play multiple times a week walking at our local golf course and it has some major elevation changes! Will save my poor back! 

This is a fantastic opportunity. I always walk with my bagboy Nitron, which has served me well. The back 9 on my course is mostly uphill, so a motorized cart would be nice. My girlfriend has an Alphard, which she likes. I would love to compare the two carts.

What an awesome test! I have been seeing more and more electronic carts roaming the fairways and I am intrigued. Good luck to all!

I love walking the course.  I don’t do it as much as pushing a cart hurts my back.  Carried for year but that isn’t happening anymore.  I’ve been looking at the electric carts for a good while now.  The two I always thought were the best were Moto-caddy and Stewart.   As always thanks MGS for the opportunity to test

Would love to compare this cart to the Alphard kit that I put on my Clicgear that I got as the 37th backer when it came out on Kickstarter. Actually going to go and walk a round this afternoon now that the snow has cleared.

Wow what a great opportunity - thanks Motocaddy and MGS.  My application is in as I am a regular walker.  As I get older I find that my push cart can be tough on my back in the summer months when the rough is thicker.  I wonder if this is a way to avoid that.  I don't exactly know what long term means but I do play and walk year round. Good luck to all who apply.

Would love to test one of these and see how it compares to my zip navigator AT.  My zip just clicked over 1000 miles last week!  It would a great comparison!

6EBC952C-B3EC-461C-8075-EFDFAB743E4F.jpeg

I think this test is more important than a club testing or training aid. I love walking a course. Walk at least 50 rounds a year and having a Motocaddy has crossed my mind for purchase. Good luck to everyone! 

Another great opportunity from MGS. Good luck to the selected testers. Pushing or pulling a cart can be a challenge depending on the course. Carrying a bag can wear on one's self too. 

I would like to give these caddie's a test run.   I currently have a clicgear with Alphard powered wheels.   I think the Motocaddie's would be much better.   But we'd see for sure.

This is right in my wheelhouse. I use an Alphard V2 with my push cart and almost bought the motocaddy over the Alphard. I like the Alphard but it is a little bulky when you haul it, the cart, and golf bag, but the price was right. Good luck to everyone and n the selection process.

Wow! I play and walk at least once a week and this would be great to see how it would affect my game. Pushing my cart sometimes feels like it might take more effort and might cause me to in turn loose some focus towards the end of my round. One of these Motocaddy trolleys might be the perfect fix. Hopefully I finally get selected to test something. 

Been looking at various models of remote carts and haven't pulled the trigger yet on getting one, (keep hoping for a price drop).  This would be amazing if I was selected to test one of these, play various courses, some flat some hilly, would be a great test of the unit.  From what I've learned through online research one of the best makers on the market.

This is truly an amazing opportunity. Despite upgrading my pushcart to the 4.0, upgrading to an electric cart would be an astronomical upgrade. Good luck to all. 

Great opportunity, would be fun to use and free up pushing a cart while having to help my 6 and 8 year old sons at times when they are getting tired pulling their carts. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.