Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

I like the features on this bag. While I currently use a cart bag, it is worthless on the range. It’s too heavy to carry up to the range tee so I only take a hand full of clubs. I’d like a stand bag and would use it on the range, if they had as much room as cart bag … as this one appears to have. But the best feature I read about is the fully sectioned club sleeves. I have a LAB putter with a large grip, and my wedge constantly hits the putter grip when putting it back in the bag, damaging the grip over the course of a season. I’m looking forward to reading the reviews. 

Have always had my eye on Ghost bags. The quality stands out in the pictures alone and the design is just so clean. Good luck everyone!

Would LOVE to be a tester for this. My Sun Mountain bag is falling apart and it's time for a change! I'd like to see if this bag holds up better.

These bags look really nice.  
im in the market for a new bag. I currently have a cart bag and want to switch back to a stand / hybrid to have the versatility for carrying.

our club gives everyone push carts who walk but I find that can be limiting. Especially if you spray the ball   

Definitely a great looking bag , have mine in grey and looks beautiful! Only issue with the bag needs the cart strap think it should come with one with purchase 

These bags look sweet! I'm still on my first bag and haven't had a reason to upgrade yet. I'm primarily a cart rider, but have walked a 9 hole course here and there. I would love to test these out and see how they hold up both on a cart and on a walk!

Hello fellow golfers.  I would be honored to evaluate a “Golf Anyday” golf bag.  I would prefer to test the “Ghost” on my Sun Mountain speed cart.  I will conduct my evaluation by comparing the “Ghost” against my present stand bag; “Vessel” emblazoned with Coast Guard logos, and of course my own personal quirks.

IMG_0981.jpeg

IMG_0982.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

These bags always look sweet! So sleek and clean lines! I wondered if the magnets would hold after long periods of use, especially walking. Would love to give them a try. 

I have been researching and would love a chance check out and review the great new Ghost Golf bag.    

I played with a young golfer that had a Ghost stand bag with 14 dividers and he said it was sweet.

I would love to test one of the 14 divide bags.  I play Winn oversized Dri Tec wrap grips and they often get stuck in my Ping Pioneer bag.  I would love to compare the two bags.  I think they look alot like the Vessel bags.

I would like to test these bags.   

I been looking at 14 way divider bags.  I'm tired of my clubs getting stuck in the bag.  😩.  

Hi,

To all the new members here, I'm Rob.  Welcome to MGS! Have you read the "How to be a Tester " thread? If not, don't wait, it will explain alot about what MGS expects, and the dedication it requires throughout the entire testing process, and even after too.

Ask yourselves something as well.

Why do I feel I deserve to test this amazing product ?

The answer is different for everyone, and every member here feels they deserves it for some reason or another. 

Like most, I too hope to be selected for any test I might feel would be a good fit for me, and that I hope also that it's the right fit for MGS and the company that has trusted us to be fair and honest about their product.

Like most members here (not all) I joined this forum for a testing opportunity.  What I got was way more than I expected or anticipated. This site has done wonders for both my game and my knowledge of the game! It can quickly become a daily or weekly part of your life. There are quite a number of members here I consider MGS friends, and hope to meet in person.

I have gotten back so much more than I feel I have contributed. Although some would say otherwise. 

Thanks for reading, and good luck to all!

Hopefully you too can see beyond just the equipment opportunities too.

This Test is now closed to further comments.