Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

Would love to try a low spin model. I suffer with no run out on my drives now and have tried nearly everything to change that.

As someone who is struggling with moving the ball right to left, I am very interested in hitting the Max D driver. Callaway has been pumping out some great equipment. Would love to test this driver out.

Excited to see the results of this test. They removed the the jailbreak face which had been a staple for Callaway metals for a while now and am intrigued to see the results. 

Recently was recommended the Triple Diamond because my spin numbers are a little high with my TSR3 so will be looking for those results specifically. Thanks MGS and Callaway! 

Have been playing Callaway for over a decade - moved from the Epic Subzero a few years ago to the Rogue Max LS and am in the market to upgrade.  

I currently have the Paradym, but I’m very excited to see these results. It will be interesting to see the power of AI at work!

Hearing great things!  My slice (power cut?) takes a lot of carry and roll out distance off my drives, maybe I could reduce that or, dare I even speak it, draw a tee shot every now and then?

Epic testing opportunity!!! SO much to test on this one including the full-face forgiveness claims, the distance gain/loss with where you hit it on the face and of course, the extra distance element of the newest technology. I'll be following this one for sure!

I hope I get selected as I would be a tough sell. Have been a Titleist guy my entire life. Give me a reason to make a change!

Would be very interested in testing a triple diamond. Driving has been a sore spot over the last year but I feel I’m trending in the right direction. I have yet to try a callaway driver over the recent years, but would love to test one and see if it can find a permanent spot in my bag. 

16 minutes ago, duuuval said:

Would love to try a low spin model. I suffer with no run out on my drives now and have tried nearly everything to change that.

See in open to the low spin or the Smoke AI Max. I carry a 23 BRNR Mini and with the heavy weight in the back it spins like a 3 wood but I don’t notice any lost distance when compared to my LTDx. My spin with the LTDX is in the 2800-2900 range. So I’d love to see how the TD or Max compares to both of those in spin rate and distance

I am very curious if I get chosen as I have only ever played Callaway wedges and never hit a driver. Both the pro and assistant at my home club are Callaway guys though. Good luck to everyone!!💣

This could be pretty perfect timing, as my stealth just popped and I’m currently without a driver. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone on here

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thrilled for this one as a big fan of Callaway drivers. Very excited for the fortunate 5 members that will get the opportunity to test these golf clubs!

Want to help your chances at being selected? 

I built a full guide for you on what we look for, how to increase your chances and more!

Thanks for the helpful information. Hoping to get chosen one day!

Would love to see how the adjustable and low spinning options help with the drives that take right hand turns!

Would love to see how the adjustable and low spinning options help with the drives that take right hand turns!

What a beautiful day.... Start of the Masters and an opportunity to review one of the hottest clubs right now! Good luck to everyone on this one! 

Being chosen to test the AI smoke would be a true gift—best of luck to the five chosen. I look forward to seeing the results, I hope one tester is in the mid handicap range and if a senior even better.

This Test is now closed to further comments.