Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

I'm still not getting how you really get picked for these testing opportunities.

Is it supposed to be some type of popularity contest to see who has the most likes?

It never seems that random. Just saying.

How about one for the 70 and older guys!! I have a Ventus Blue Velocore 50. would love to test the new versions.

All the Best

The Hammer

Have a 70 Black and a 60 Blue TR, would be very interested to see how the new blue stacks up.

I've noticed that the 60 Blue TR, for me, has a tendency to spin a metric ton on mishits compared to the 70 Black, but also can delivery greater ball speeds on centered shots. 

Have a Bushnell Launch pro waiting to do testing as well!

1 hour ago, Cameron Inglis said:

Why only US. Very disappointed that I can't apply for tests like this based solely that I'm outside the US

As @Vegan_Golfer_PNW referenced, the OEM that is supplying the shafts sets where they are willing to ship to, so in that regard we have to respect their request.

Msg, never fails, I have had my eyes on this.shaftbsincr it has come out. I'm playing the kaili 60x with the ping g430max, it's a good stock option but I need something more efficient and to help out with my dispersion. it would be awesome to see how well this shaft works from our fellow mgs peeps. good luck to you all and hope you guys get selected 

... Playing the Ventus Red Velocore in my driver, I have never played a better shaft for my swing. There are only 2 other shafts I have really wanted to try. I was lucky enough to be selected to test one of them, the Autoflex Dream 7. The other shaft is the Ventus Blue Velocore+ that is being offered for testing here. Good luck to the 4 MGS members selected and I look forward to hearing about your experience with this amazing shaft! 

I'm currently looking to see if there's better shafts for me. I have a hitting bay setup in my garage with a Skytrak so I'll be able to mess around with any club setup I can get my hands on

Have heard that this shaft helps that club face show up FOR BUSINESS at impact! Have been itching to try one!

Just noticed it was only open to US. I'm in CAN . Was looking at trying out Ventus shafts as I have found it hard to get away from my Hulk. Best of luck to all and interested in the results. 

I've never been a shaft guy I always hear that it makes a difference but always used whatever came with the club

I play the ACCRA TZ6 M5 currently but have the Ventus Blue 6x and Ventus Red TR 6x that I have swapped. I would love to play the new Ventus!

Wow another great testing opportunity for the forum. I just put the older blue Ventus Velocore shaft in my driver and I love it. Curious to see how the new one compares.

Probably the most used shaft on tour so you know it's the gold standard. Best of luck to everyone applying!

Good luck to everyone! This is something that I've been interested in, but haven't had the chance to try yet.

I like my Ventus black, but think I could use a little more height with my new driver head.

I like my Ventus black, but think I could use a little more height with my new driver head.

Played the black 6x for quite a while in a SIM head & loved it. Now have a GD Tour AH HD6x in a Srixon ZX5 MKii that puts up ideal numbers on a launch monitor & has maybe been my most playable & enjoyable setup. 

Curious if I could get a similar feel & characteristics with a Ventus Blue & some tipping 🤔

Great opportunity for the forum! I've personally stuck with the same shaft for about 10 year now, haven't found one with the same control or launch that I like and am used to. 

Would love to test the difference between old velocore vs new. Hands down this shaft has made the biggest difference to my game.

Good luck to testers, hope I'm one.  Currently gaming the HZRDUS Black low spin 60g shaft on a Stealth 2 driver.  I also have the Tensei Blue on a Titleist TSR2.  This gives me about 10 extra yards over the Stealth 2 but I have a horrible miss of a hard duck hook that laughs at me as it dives into the woods.  Great test on a shaft I've wanted to try for a while.  This has already been one great year of testing!

This Test is now closed to further comments.