Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,656 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Vice

1.jpg
Vice Golf released their new line of golf balls earlier this year. This was their first big refresh and update in the last four years and includes a new model in their lineup, the Vice Pro Air. The updates, however, are not limited to just a new golf ball as improvements have been introduced to each of the other four golf ball options. 

About Vice Golf 

Vice Golf is changing or, rather, evolving. A recent brand profile done by MGS’s John Barba goes more in depth about these changes. To give a brief overview for those who may have missed this excellent piece,  Vice Golf is a German DTC golf ball company that has been through a lot over the years. Vice Golf was created by two lawyers in 2010 and offers golf balls at competitive prices. They recently merged with HIO, Europe's premium fitting company, to further their R&D and use the massive library of data HIO has to create better golf balls for golfers of all skill levels.

ALL COLOUR BALLS.png

The Testing Opportunity 

For this testing opportunity, we are looking for 10 golfers to test, review and keep two dozen golf balls. We will be selecting two golfers for each model of Vice ball. The new line of Vice Golf balls includes their customary color options that will surely stand out, but we want to know how they perform against your gamer ball. 

The golf balls that will be included as part of this testing opportunity are the Vice Pro Plus, Vice Pro, Vice Pro Air, Vice Drive and Vice Tour. For a full breakdown on each golf ball and for whom they are intended, we've got you covered in our Vice Golf ball overview here. 

Additionally, golfers can go to the new Vice Golf fitting tool that helps fit you into the proper golf ball in seconds after answering a few questions. It’s free and well worth your time to see what Vice golf ball you fit into. 

pga_pro_plus_still1_0150.png

Ready to test some new golf balls? 

Pro_Air_Environment_Beam.png

*This testing opportunity is open to Forum members worldwide. 
*Registration ends May 24. 
*Testers will be announced on the Forum May 28.

All Drip Balls.png Shade Balls in Environment.png

149 Comments

I recently read a review of Vice and how they came into existance and wantto give them a try.

I am always looking for a ball that is comparable to a ProV1 with a better price point. If the Vice can make me a believer that would be awesome. I’d love to try and find out.

Would love to have the opportunity to test the Pro Plus.  Interesting to see if Vice's approach to development of the ball translates into better results.  If so, think this ball can really help my game.

The Vice Pros are a fantastic golf ball! They fly very far off the driver and stick pretty well when you hit the greens; plus the bright colors definitely help me out. I am excited for other people to try one of my favorites!

Good luck to all the selected testers! Checking through the ball fitter came with the Vice Tour or Vice Pro Air.

I've tried a dozen of the Drive balls which was an impulse buy, was ok, reminded me of a top-flight ball from when I 1st started. While today I primarily play Bridgestone e12 or Callaway Supersoft, I'm always willing to try something else.

Happy ⛳ Hunting!

Screenshot_20240520-092633.png

I have played the Vice ball few times, it is great ball. I am willing to try the new line. 

I got a dozen when the Vice Pro first hit the market and never followed up on a ball that performed just as well with any of the name brands I used then. It is time to reevaluate the current generation of golf balls. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all participants.

Been considering Vice for a while because of the price point x strength (aka value). A buddy of mine plays Vice balls and swears by them.

Have been circling these for the past couple seasons with curiosity just based off the looks. Now it seems like they’re getting the industry’s love and are stacking up against the big boys. Hope I can do a thorough review of these and potentially finally make the switch. 

I've always used a Titliest Pro V1x and it's getting expensive, now that I'm on fixed income. I would like to try a high-quality ball with a good price, like the Vice. A lot of my friends have switched to the Vice and I would like to give it a good test experience!

I heard the Vice Balls are very good, made well and not that expensive. I may have to get some.

I enjoyed the pro's and now that im swining faster I bet id love the pro+'s

Ive been meaning to grab a dozen of them again at some point.  Lime green best green.  Good luck to who gets picked.  Im not in for this one as im already in a test

18 minutes ago, skraeling said:

Ive been meaning to grab a dozen of them again at some point.  Lime green best green.  Good luck to who gets picked.  Im not in for this one as im already in a test

18 minutes ago, skraeling said:

Play & love the pro zero - pro zero has been discontinued - would love to try pro air as a replacement

Played TM TP5x for years and want to compare it to a comparably Vice ball to see how it varies. Cool opportunity!

Currently gaming Maxfli Tour, would be interesting to see how the Vice Pro compares DTC vs. DTC.

image.png.f99451f0bb6aeba95b71350eae3df339.png

It'll be interesting to see how these compare to the old Vice balls. I've played the Vice Pro and Vice Drive balls and I liked both.

Sounds like a great test. I think the value of Vice is definitely worth doing a deep dive. It would be nice to wear those out in the sim rather than ProV1s. I was fit for Pro Plus and Pro. 

Used to play Vice before going to TP5 wonder how the new vice pro compares to my TP5.

I'd be curious how the new Air model compares to the original model Pro.  I've never had a chance to play the Vice except for the few times I've found a few 

This Test is now closed to further comments.