Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,847 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

T7WE1.jpg4

The Evnroll Neo Classic ER2 was named Best Overall Blade Putter by MyGolfSpy testers in 2024. It was the top performer in the five-foot category. Considering there were 39 putters tested ,this was no easy feat. The Neo Classic line boasts several more models and features that have not previously been seen in Evnroll putters. 

About The Evnroll Neo Classic Putters

We have a full deep dive into the Neo Classic line that you can view here. The short version is that this putter line features new takes on five classic Evnroll designs. The line incorporates adjustable weights, two finishes and their new aluminum SweetFace insert. Of the five new models, three fall are blades and two are mallets, meaning most golfers should see a shape or style that suits their visual preferences.

The biggest of all the  changes is clearly the SweetFace aluminum insert. Known for their SweetFace milled grooves that aid in direction and speed control, the new aluminum insert aims to provide a better feel that is softer but equally responsive.

TWE2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are searching for four golfers to test, review and keep an Evnroll Neo Classic putter of their choice. We will be selecting two golfers to test a blade and two to test a mallet.

MyGolfSpy wants to know how these putters perform on the golf course and how the new features translate to performance. Does the new simplified weighting system work as it should? Or is it better suited for a fitting option and for most to leave it as standard? How does the new insert feel and sound? Is it an improvement over prior Evnroll models? All this leads up to the ultimate question: Will this putter become your new gamer?

Are you ready to be an Evnroll tester?

TWE3.jpg

*Registration closes June 6.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on June 11.

*This testing opportunity is only open to registered MGS Forum members in the U.S.

196 Comments

I participated in a radio contest at PGA superstore and used an Evnroll and loved the feel. Would be great to test one on the course.

I would love to be part of this test. I recently started using Stack Putting and would be interested to see what strides putter technology has made within the past 10 years. My current putter is from 2016. Putting is a big weakness for me and would be curious to see how different putters compare. 

I currently use and Odyssey Toulon San Diego, but chose the E5 to test. I'm thinking a mallet style would benefit me more, but wouldn't mind testing one of the blade putters. 

I have had one of these AWESOME tools over the past 8 years or so.  I would love to see what kind of improvements have been made.

Struggled to find a putter that feels comfortable. Switched putters many times and still no luck. Used an ER2 a couple weeks ago in store and really loved the roll. Would love to try that or the 5 which really looks good.

Been wanting to try an EvenRoll out since MGS reviews. Love the look of the ER 5. Scotty has outlived its usefulness, or maybe it’s just me. 

I think this could be an improvement over the Ping putter I have. Looks like this could have more consitant results.

I have never putted with an Evnroll putter. I am a fickle type of putter anyway. Meaning I am a good putter and think I can putt with anything. I have my psuedo gamer Odyssey O-work 7. Butt I have several others I have either won or purchased. One is a PXG One and Done mallet. One is a Bloodline Vale stand up putter that stands up by itself for alignment. Hell, I even have a poop "emogi" shaped putter made of pure plastic or acrylic? I can putt pretty good with that one! My friends make fun of me for using all of these during our rounds of golf where we are betting, etc.... But I think its good to switch it up every now and then.  

Another shot at testing a good-looking putter. Best of luck to all the testers, I am excited to see the results.

Have tried them in the past, felt ok, but never stayed in the bag, but I am willing to try them again..

Thanks!

I would love to compare the new insert to my EV5.2. Very curious to see if they have improved an already great putter. 
Thanks MGS and Evnroll for the chance! 

The ER5 and the ER8 with the insert face technology would be a great option to the Scotty Fastback 1.5 with insert face that I use today.  It would also be a great comparison to my previous putter, a Taylormade Rosa Monte Carlo that my son now putts with.  We could certainly give some great feedback.

This seems like a great opportunity! I hit a couple of these putters in my local Golf Galaxy and they rolled perfectly every time. Would love to game one of these. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Would love to switch over to a mallet style for this test. Good luck everyone!

This Test is now closed to further comments.