Testers Announced: Volvik Golf Balls and Sun Mountain Bags ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

Great timing. I hit the Paradym and Paradym X during a Callaway fitting at my club last week. Both felt great, were 10yds longer, and feel was right there with my 790's, so it was love at first swing!

4 hours ago, Mikeybgood1 said:

How about we try testing outside of USA ONLY?? We also play golf in Canada too. Polar bears are used as caddies. We shovel the snow into those office buildings in our cities.  No one actually works in them, they are insulated to preserve the snow all summer. By law the buildings are then emptied Dec 1 each year.

As I mentioned on an earlier comment, MGS does not control tests that are US only or International. It is typically the OEM. If they could have offered this test international, I can guarantee they would have. 

On 3/22/2023 at 10:47 PM, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Super excited to be kicking off the 2023 Member Testing Season with Callaway golf and the Paradym and Paradym X irons! 

I can't wait to see these in the bags of our members as @Golfspy_CG2 and @Golfspy_TCB have been singing their praises already this year.  It seems like Callaway has a real winner on their hands here!  What do you all think?  Will these live up to the hype?  Would you put them in play?

I would definitely use them ! I’ve always played Callaway clubs. And I’m due for an upgrade!  

4 hours ago, Mikeybgood1 said:

How about we try testing outside of USA ONLY?? We also play golf in Canada too. Polar bears are used as caddies. We shovel the snow into those office buildings in our cities.  No one actually works in them, they are insulated to preserve the snow all summer. By law the buildings are then emptied Dec 1 each year.

We are at the mercy of the OEMs on this one.  We do our best to get as many international and left hand options as we can.  Our Forum Admin himself is a left-handed golfer who lives in Switzerland, so the international group is always on our mind!

All the paradym stuff (from driver to irons) look so good! I know Good Good are sponsored by Callaway but they keep saying good things about them. I’d be curious to try them out and see how they feel  

On 3/23/2023 at 6:54 AM, MattF said:

Good luck to those chosen...I'm not giving up my Mizuno's any time soon.

Amen brother, I cannot imagine anything as smooth and buttery as my Mizuno irons when pured. Good luck everyone.

I currently play all Callaway clubs except for my putter. Hybrids are Epic and Mavrik. Woods are all Epic. Wedges are  Mack Daddy and irons are XR. Would love to try out the X version irons. 

I've played Callaway irons since the x12s. I've moved up regularly and my last set was the x22s. I would bounce around between Taylormade, and Titleist but always return to Callaway. I bought PXG irons last year but still play my Callaway Epic Speed Driver. I'd love to test these paradym irons. Who knows Callaway might get back in the bag again!

I have used Callaway Apex and XR iron sets in the past. The XR was a much easier to strike and longer Club than the Apex. I am currently playing with Mizuno JPX 921, and have brought my handicap down to a 6, from a 10, over the past couple years.
I would certainly love the opportunity to test clubs, and provide useful feedback and reviews 

I am 64 years old and looking to improve my game for retirement.  I have given up some distance and accuracy as I am trying to step on every golf shot on an attempt to hang with playing partners 14 plus years, younger than me. I believe the technology of these new irons may help me by allowing a more controlled swing with some added distance.  I especially interested in the feel of the shorter irons. I used to have an amazing approach game but lately I find I am hitting approach shots with my 6 and 5 irons just to allow a chippy controlled entry into the green.  God golf to all of us this season.  

I have used Callaway Apex and XR iron sets in the past. The XR was a much easier to strike and longer Club than the Apex. I am currently playing with Mizuno JPX 921, and have brought my handicap down to a 6, from a 10, over the past couple years.
I would certainly love the opportunity to test clubs, and provide useful feedback and reviews. 
I have enjoyed playing Golf since I was a teen back in the early 80’s. I have also had the opportunity to volunteer at several PGA events, including official scorer following groups as they played (The Heritage, The CJ cup, The International, & LPGA International Crown)

38 minutes ago, scott_jamo said:

Wanting this to be available to overseas golfers!!!!

So would we! Being international myself I work hard to get all available worldwide, but that simply isn't possible all the time. 

We are limited to what the OEM can provide and the other part is we (all) need to grow the community internationally to help with this. Right now only about 10% of the entire community live outside the US. 

41 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

So would we! Being international myself I work hard to get all available worldwide, but that simply isn't possible all the time. 

We are limited to what the OEM can provide and the other part is we (all) need to grow the community internationally to help with this. Right now only about 10% of the entire community live outside the US. 

But WHAT a 10%. Am I right? 😉

This Test is now closed to further comments.