Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,676 signups
Equipment Type: Speed Training
Vendor: Super Speed

SuperSpeed the #1 Golf Swing Speed Training System is back!

image.png

LONGER DRIVES. LOWER SCORES.

image.png

Increasing your swing speed with SuperSpeed leads to a more athletic. powerful, and consistent golf swing. 20 more yards off the tee leads to about 2 less clubs into every green, closer proximity to the hole, more greens in regulation, less bogies, and more birdies.

We are looking for 9 MGS Forum Members (3 slow, 3 mid, 3 high swing speeds) to test and keep the SuperSpeed Training System and report their results over a 6 week program!

Included for this MyGolfSpy Forum Test is the SuperSpeed Training Sticks (3), PRGR Launch Monitor for recording swing speed and consultation with SuperSpeed with program introduction and more!

image.png

Are you up for the challenge?

This test is open to MGS Forum Members worldwide!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

167 Comments

This is awesome! I’ve always wondered about these kinds of systems but never had the courage to pull the trigger. As the perennial first approach shot in my groups, I’d love the chance to gain some distance and fly past my buddies off the tee. 

Now 61, I can still hit it long for my age but have lost 5 mph over the past few years with my driver and would love to be able to get it back.  I have never tried a swing speed trainer and am very interested in seeing what it could do for my game so I can keep up with my younger game members 🙂

Real slow swinger here. When I began what turned into a 10-year hiatus from golf in 2009 (age 53) my swing speed was 85-90. I started to play again on retirement in 2019 (age 63) and quickly learned that I had lost at least 10 mph in swing speed. I'd like to gain at least some of that back. 

Just turned 50 in March and still swing on average 105 with my driver. Would love to work swing speed training into my regular workout and have actually looked at getting this set up over Rypstick or Swing Stack. Would love to give this system a thorough test drive and share the results with everyone. I’m a big stats guy so I’m very keen to see what this program can do. 

Father Time is working on me. I’ve been wanting to try a swing speed trading system. Very interested in following the testers on this project. I’m down to hitting 200 yard drives and it sure would be nice to get back to maybe 225.

I'm hitting the ball so much shorter and not ready to accept that. It's definitely time to address the problem. I've started an exercise regimen and looking at speed training options. The results from Harrington and others is encouraging!

Another great opportunity - I was in the original test group and definitely gained some speed.  Hoping for the same results from this new crop of testers and also to seeing what tweaks superspeed has made to the program.  

I feel the need. The need for speed. I'm older and fatter and feel my distances have dropped. I'd like to get closer to what I was even 2 years ago.

I’m just getting back into the game after a 1 1/2 year “break”.  Definitely lost some of my speed and would love to get it back!

I do Long Drive and have used other Speed trainers before and never saw much increase. Would love to see what this has to offer!!

I'm currently around 115 mph but more speed always sounds fun. I've seen the results from following this system and would love to test.

If it ever gets warm enough in northeast Ohio to actually golf 🤣🤣

I've been wanting to try one of these speed stick systems...train 3x a week with Fit For Golf and have done some speed training just by swinging driver out of my shoes. Wondering if something like this or the Stack is a good next level..

Awesome, I was always curious on training tools. I train in the gym but never know if i'm training the right muscle group. Would be awesome for whoever gets selected!

As someone who struggles with a slower swing speed due to a prior accident, I believe this could be enormously beneficial

And the year of the tester continues... This one looks awesome. I've done a bunch of speed/power drills in my workouts (medicine balls and whatnot) but I have never done anything with a club-like apparatus. I've got my swing up to about ~105 rather consistently now and would love to see what this does for it. 

I might be living under a rock because I have never heard of this system before. Then again I was not a member of this forum until this year as well. It looks very interesting and I would be very interested to see if it lives up to its claims of increasing swing speed and in the right way. I love the science behind products so I will be paying attention to whoever gets picked. 

Never tried any of these methods but as my back has gotten tighter over the years I would like to see how this would help with flexibility and speed gains. 

Was just starting to look into speed trainers, coincidence? 👀 Gaining speed is one of my goals for this year.

Been getting stronger in the gym (and have seen the yardage going up).  Would love to focus on speed specific to the golf swing and see what happens!

Driver speed is about 100…HELP!!!

Would love to try this system. Club head speed has decreased over the last few years.  Already have a PRGR monitor.  

IMG_4976.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.