Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,388 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 

Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments

Would be very cool to test out the Paradym Triple Diamond. Never owned a Callaway driver and still use an Taylormade M3 which I love. Good luck everyone!

12 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Just to add... you all have a few days to run out on lunch and do a quick demo if needed! 👀

Sage advice there!

I would love to test these out! I have been getting lessons from Colin McCarthy in Atlanta and my driver swing has changed so much. Dialing in to hit bombs!  

Good luck to the winners - the irons are Fantastic and hope one day to give something a test if not now. I would frankly be surprised if I could get more out of a driver than my setup w TM Stealth Plus 2 but who knows. Cheers 

Haven't tried them yet; but I'm scheduled for a fitting at Club Champion in a week or so.  Would love to test out the Paradym X or Paradym.

Mmm, over 4k sign-ups already - my odds don't look promising but if you're not in it, you can't win it so fingers crossed I am one of the chosen testers.

I have had several Callaway drivers in the past, including the loved/hated FT-iQ. Currently playing with a Titleist TS2 but I still hanker for a Callaway. I'd love the chance to test this for MGS.

Would love to try out the paradym, the driver is the next thing in my bag I was thinking about switching out! Good luck to all the other potential testers

Being selected for this test would be a dream! 😍 I’ve had my eyes on this driver but at the current price point, would never pull the trigger. 

My biggest weakness is driver right now and I’d love to see if this can give me more consistency 🙏🏼 

Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to the test results! 

Recently did a fitting for Woods, lo and behold, the Paradym X was the best performance for me. Needless to say, I spent some $$$ after that fitting. I hope the testers have the same experience as me, a super hot consistent driver.

Imma sit this one out, I think i have gone through a half dozen drivers in as many months (another is being delivered today).......You'd think I would listen to Lee Trevino.....I am def too hard headed. Good luck to all!!!!

My brother got the Rogue Triple Diamond last season and I've had the pleasure of hitting that a few times, it's not built for me but it's still amazing, this should be an awesome test!

2x Callaway in 2 months, pretty sweet! I am coming up on 3 years since my TSi test for the forum and have never felt more confident in my driving game, so I am afraid to mess with it at the moment, but can't wait to watch this one closely. 

I currently have the Epic Speed driver and have been wondering what I am missing with the new Paradym driver tech…hopefully with  a tester spot I will have the chance to find out! GL everyone!

Just bought the irons from a fitting. No budget left for a driver but would love it. The irons are game changing.

On 5/11/2023 at 6:57 AM, Mnovielli said:

Wow, I was able to hit the X a couple of times and loved it. Hopefully I will get selected to test it for you. 

What a great opportunity to to the best driver on the marke!

Would love to test the paradym, having swung a friends once or twice mid round very intrigued by it. Even my one mishit went almost as far as my good drive 

This Test is now closed to further comments.