Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,660 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Sub70

TESTERS WANTED!

Sub 70 Golf was created to give golfers access to the highest quality and newest technology golf clubs available in the market, and to do so at a fraction of the cost of larger companies.

They don't have an advertising budget, and there is no third party selling our clubs and marking up prices to ensure their own profit.

Sub 70 Golf is located in Sycamore, Illinois, and the people that started Sub 70 are also the people that build your clubs, answer your calls, and play a lot of golf.

Those same people believe that golfers should not have to feel the need to spend a small fortune on new golf clubs every six months in order to feel like they can keep up.

Sub70 take pride in their clubs, and stand for their values. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your clubs, let them know and they will make it right.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 23.01.28.png

For this Test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test two of the Sub70 TAIII Milled Forged Wedges

Screenshot 2023-05-24 21.30.09.png

The TAIII wedge is an addition and complement to the award winning TAIII irons. Created with both reliability and versatility in mind, the TAIII golf wedge can play every shot: high, low, high spin or low spin. Meant for those with creativity around the greens, the Tommy Armour III Tour Milled wedges are the precision made tools of a short game artist.

This test is open to anyone in the US and Canada with RH only availability!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

237 Comments

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

@GolfSub70 is back with another incredible member test!

Stoked to have them for this and can't thank them enough!

I have dealt with Sub 70 for 3 years. As a Canadian myself, it’s exciting to see a Canadian company produce such quality golf products. I have looked into their wedge collection, but I will now. I live just across Georgia Strait from Whiterock, BC where Sub 70 has one of their stores. They are very personable and take their time to ensure that you get the best club for you at a reasonable price. I would love to be a tester and continue my contact with them.

Cannot wait for this one! The one set of wedges Im most curious about. Hope to be a tester but if not excited for the reviews!

Sub 70 does have some left handed product, but not these wedges. Too bad for me. I live close enough that I could go right to Sycamore to fitted.

I am a 70 year old, and to post a good score my short game has to be right on. Tried an Edison wedge last year, but opted for the PING Glide 4.0 series. Interested in seeing how the Sub 70s compare. I practice twice a week (once a week in a simulator in winter) and am determined to find the best, affordable and consistent wedges that are out there. Thanks for getting so many products to test. A recent review of the new Callaway Paradigm irons was amazing in its detail.

I currently play the Cleveland RTX wedges in 50*, 56LB, and 58LB and I'd love to see if these SUB 70 wedges measure up to the Cleveland wedges I play.

I’d love to try the Sub70 wedges in either a 56 deg or 52 deg (sand and gap).  I’ve been swapping old wedges in and out of my bag looking for the right combo.  

Love hitting my wedges in the living room with foam balls, that part of my game has shown the most improvement. I get new ones every year, I'm due

Already have a couple Sub 70 wedges in my bag and love them. Would enjoy testing the newest wedge to compliment my current wedges. 

I am due to replace my Clevelands.  I love the short game, including sand.  Would like to be a tester for these.

I have been doing hours of research into direct to consumer brand lately. I hope these wedges play as well as they look. I currently play the Kirkland signature wedges and would love to see how these compare!

3 hours ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

GET OVER THERE! 

I bought clubs when I started playing in 2020, so I'm trying not to buy clubs again for at least 2 or 3 more years lol

Always look forward to new equipment and technology being introduced to this wonderful game of golf.  I hope that the testers selected have the option to have their choice of either graphite or steel shafts.

3 minutes ago, Froshko said:

I bought clubs when I started playing in 2020, so I'm trying not to buy clubs again for at least 2 or 3 more years lol

Smart play I’m about 25 years over due hahahaha! But just go and get a free fitting if for nothing else but to stay loose

AWESOME looking wedge designs being a wedge nut I would love to try them out so I could tell everybody how greta they are .....

5 hours ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

@GolfSub70 What an amazing opportunity so glad that your name is out there I would love to test these (Who am I kidding I want to own theses no matter the decisions) I  want to wish everyone who is entering good luck, and I can’t wait for the results already….. good test here MGS Staff! I will not be entering due to already testing! But I’m excited non the less! 
#Sub70Addiction!
IMG_3552.jpeg.651a5d927e82d31d28f4f67c08a35d19.jpegA20CF811-98C4-4D87-882F-FE126C92EA2C.jpeg.dbb79bcc073a941ecc6935c795ac01a1.jpegIMG_4624.jpeg.3ba487b00ce1b5c07d388de7ce339513.jpegIMG_4446.jpeg.ccd3bb60e290f2dfeac66944906a1528.jpegIMG_4622.jpeg.972d7c93239f235d9d7de84c6efd3d3d.jpeg

This inspired me to take a sub70 glamor shot.

20230525_120333.jpg

This Test is now closed to further comments.