Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,631 signups
Equipment Type: Shoes
Vendor: SQAIRZ

Testers Wanted! SQAIRZ BOLD Golf Shoes

image.png

Make a statement.

On the course and on your scorecard. An extension of the award-winning design of the men’s SPEED and features, BOLD is the best way for you to express your personal style while continuing to deliver on unparalleled balance and stability. BOLD comes with both white & colored Sta Put laces so you can choose to be bold—or bolder. BOLD allows you to stylize your footwear and match the intensity of your game, while still delivering score changing balance, stability and comfort, in a guaranteed waterproof shoe

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 of it's forum members in Canada or the US to test, report, review and keep these golf shoes!

Oh and it's open to both left and right handed golfers 😉

Have you heard of SQAIRZ? Do you think you would be a good tester for these?

Want to know more about SQAIRZ? Read this article which was just released today!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/sqairz-golf-shoes-stable-is-the-new-sexy/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

153 Comments

I could say all sorts of ingratiating things about this opportunity but the facts are these; I've worn FootJoy and Etonic golf shoes for over 30 years and I'd love to compare the Sqairz and report back for all to see, and read. 

My Brogey plays in a pair of Sqairz and nobody believes his testimony. Would love to be selected to give some validation or discredit 🤣

Been fighting with foot problems from plantar fasciitis to well just being horrible at alignment in my golf swing. Would love the opportunity to try these things out for you guys! 

I love to walk and I have been monitoring/looking at this shoe for several months.  I am VERY tempted to buy this golf shoe!  It will probably be my next golf shoe purchase.

This is a great opportunity! I started wearing Sqairz Speed ICE shoes back in November & LOVE them!! Very comfortable and like the stability of the shoe! Having dealt with Plantar Fasciitis needed a good golf shoe that would hold up (plus use an insole for support).  

Would love a chance to try these I've been playing with multiple Adidas tour boost and Nike victory tour the last decade. Struggle with traction a lot because I play early in the mornings and having spine problems slipping really sucks. 🤞

If selected, it would be very interesting to test what Sqairz touts about their shoes.  Call me a skeptic, but I just don’t see how a shoe with less spikes can increase a person’s stability over a traditional spike system. 🤷🏻‍♂️  Skepticism aside, I would still love to test and put these shoes through the paces to validate their claims. 

I currently wear a pair of Sqairz shoes, got the Arrows a couple of years ago.  They look awesome with my American flag socks, blue knickers, white belt with American flag buckle and American flag polo.  Yes, I am an Air Force veteran and wear this to VGA tournaments on occasion.

Great shoes with excellent customer service.

I am in the market for a new pair of shoes. Have a big tournament coming up. I’m going to get something before that usually get FJ or Sketchers.

I’ve wanted to try Sqairz for a while. So this would be a great opportunity. My current favorite shoes are Adidas and Asics. 

I’ve read a lot about this brand and seen a lot of promo pieces from well known golfers. Would to give these a thorough side by side against my Adidas. As an avid walker and Golf Cart Mafia member I’m always looking for the next best thing when it comes to comfort and traction. 

I've actually heard good things about the Sqairz shoe! I would be interested to test the increased traction they boast as I am someone that is picky about my golf shoes and do have a tendency to slip on the course during my swing. Looking forward to the testing results!

I’ll be interested to hear how these compare to Footjoy or my Pumas. 
So far my Pumas have been the most comfortable shoe so far. 

Would love to test these. Haven't replaced my shoes in about 2 years. These are intriguing in their design. I currently have Footjoys , Sketchers, Adidas and Eco.

1 hour ago, B_R_A_D_Y said:

My problem is fit. Hard to find golf shoes sold in widths. Everything the ProShop & local sports store stock reg width. Hope they offer a fitting system, cuz I believe that’s one of Squairz selling points. 

Yep. I need an extra wide as well, and struggle to find it most of the time.  I don't really see any mention of extra wide on their website, I think I've looked before.  

My list of shoe preferences in order:

Must fit well (extra wide)

Must be waterproof

Must have enough cushioning to make walking comfortable

I prefer BOA laces, so I can adjust on the fly

I prefer them not to look stupid (but could care less if they look "cool")

These shoes look really interesting. I currently have Footjoys but would love to try these. Wonder if they come in wide width.

This one I will pass on.  Work for the number one golf shoe company and would kinda hard to be objective.  Am not a walker and looks like a walking shoe.  Good luck to those who get the opportunity.  

interesting. I am not too shocked to see more square toe designs working there way into other types of shoes. People love square cowboy toe boots over round ones. Can't wait to hear the reports on them. 

If I don't get to test these shoes, I am quitting MGS..... maybe. 

P.S. I have wide feet.  Paddles, some say. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.