Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,631 signups
Equipment Type: Shoes
Vendor: SQAIRZ

Testers Wanted! SQAIRZ BOLD Golf Shoes

image.png

Make a statement.

On the course and on your scorecard. An extension of the award-winning design of the men’s SPEED and features, BOLD is the best way for you to express your personal style while continuing to deliver on unparalleled balance and stability. BOLD comes with both white & colored Sta Put laces so you can choose to be bold—or bolder. BOLD allows you to stylize your footwear and match the intensity of your game, while still delivering score changing balance, stability and comfort, in a guaranteed waterproof shoe

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 of it's forum members in Canada or the US to test, report, review and keep these golf shoes!

Oh and it's open to both left and right handed golfers 😉

Have you heard of SQAIRZ? Do you think you would be a good tester for these?

Want to know more about SQAIRZ? Read this article which was just released today!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/sqairz-golf-shoes-stable-is-the-new-sexy/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

153 Comments

My Nike spikes are nearing replacement age, they've been comfy as all heck. As a walker I'd like to see if the comfort here is the same, and how my knees & back feel after walking with these. I'd take the 8 extra yards too, let's be real 😉

At my course some wear flip flop to play golf - go figure 🤣 - Other than that count on me to try them. I have 6 pairs but I used the same one over and over . When you get used to a pair of shoes, the feel when you walk or you swing is very crucial. 

1 hour ago, The Roast said:

Well you can count me out. Us folks with the "extra wide" foot get kicked out again.  Squairz doesn't make anything close to a "W".  Bad enough Foot Joy and Adidas continue to reduce the number of SKU's for wide footers like myself.  I can't believe that we are not a large enough market to get a little more love.  Oh by the way, we spend a LOT of money on Golf.  

I feel you! I am a size 14...good luck finding anything at a brick and mortar.

I would enjoy testing a women’s shoe for your company!! I play 250 plus rounds a year, walking 200 plus of them.  I can give you feedback on stability, durability, comfort, and style.  I’m up for the challenge to compare Sqairz to adidas in all these categories 

I have seen this shoe advertised and it sounds like a good shoe.  I do love the color schemes.  Hope to get to try them out.  But if not, then I look forward to seeing what the testers have to say about them.

I am tired of blaming my shoes for bad balance and poor swings. I am loo0king forward to better balance with the try-ons of the chance reducing my swing problems. 

1 hour ago, The Roast said:

Well you can count me out. Us folks with the "extra wide" foot get kicked out again.  Squairz doesn't make anything close to a "W".  Bad enough Foot Joy and Adidas continue to reduce the number of SKU's for wide footers like myself.  I can't believe that we are not a large enough market to get a little more love.  Oh by the way, we spend a LOT of money on Golf.  

It's not just golf either... try finding wide basketball shoes !!
Thankfully we have Footjoy, New Balance, Adidas and Skechers. 

These shoes look awesome and I'm hopeful that squairz will make something in a wide fit soon; I'd love to try them! Good luck to the lucky testers.

4 hours ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

I’m eyeing up the orange ones in the back! I have warn adidas and puma golf shoes my whole life it would be nice to feel the difference! I hear great things! Good luck everyone! 

Dare to be BOLD!

Be there or be Sqairz! 

I like the orange too ! Looks sleek.

My problem is fit. Hard to find golf shoes sold in widths. Everything the ProShop & local sports store stock reg width. Hope they offer a fitting system, cuz I believe that’s one of Squairz selling points. 

I've always gone to Footjoy for golf shoes, but I've heard and read good things about Sqairz.  I'll be interested to see what these testers will have to say!

16 minutes ago, Vanna said:

I like the orange too ! Looks sleek.

not as sleek as that vrod you got there. I want a night rod so bad but back to shoes. my kind-hearted nature would love to say go ahead and get them but my golf addicted side is telling me we will have to fight for them.

The public courses in South Texas are brutal on shoes, hot temps, hard clay and rocks. The most comfortable shoes for walking and that will last that I've found so far are the FootJoy Traditions. If Squairz will accept that challenge, I'll run 'em through the paces! Always willing to try something better.

I've seen the Squairz commercials on the the Golf Channel, would be very interested to find out if they can truly improve my golf game. Have to admit I'm skeptical that any shoe can improve your game more than any other shoe.

I’m “still” looking for “that” shoe!, the go to shoe! I’ve worn (and probably still own) all the major brands. I need something for those “cart path only days” on the course. 
Fairways and greens!!

I’m very excited to see this! I’m always searching for decent performance shoes for women, it’s been a topic of conversation I hear over and over again in our league. 
Most shoes for women are a scaled down version-lite of men’s but they miss the mark. Narrow toe box (it’s rare to find a choice in width), less stability, and ZERO arch support. 
Had started a thread here in the women’s group - and would absolutely love to give these a try! Whoohoo! 🤞

Walking is my go-to right now as I am using it for physical therapy from an Achilles tear injury that I am recovering from. It would be great to see if a better pair of shoes would help not only with swing stability in my feet but also comfort for those long walks and high hills!

I would definitely be interested in trying out these shoes especially if it will improve my balance. I currently play in Jordan's sometimes they don't bite in enough and my feet slip and spin out. 

This one is intriguing and I hope I’m selected.

Since getting my TransRover for Christmas (top golf purchase for me outside of my L.A.B. Broomstick in the past 2 years) I’ve been walking pretty much every round and to be honest, my golf shoes suddenly are a much more important element to my game.

I’m currently rocking the Under Armour HOVR Drive (best spiked shoe 2021) but last round I noticed for the first time pressure from the spike lugs on my left foot and sure enough, at the end of 18 I had a small sore spot. 

Squairz intrigue me. Does better stability equate to accuracy and (maybe a small) gain in distance? With my narrower foot, will the wider toe area mean I slide all over the place inside the shoe? As a person who wears hiking shoes 99% of the time when I’m not golfing, will it feel normal due to the reinforced toe box being similar to a hiker? What crazy color can I have on these bolds (because white and black golf shoes are boring AF and while spikeless shoes typically appeal to the creative designer in me, I’m not giving up traction/performance for looks). Would love to have the chance to answer all these questions for myself and the MGS world.

10 minutes ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

not as sleek as that vrod you got there. I want a night rod so bad but back to shoes. my kind-hearted nature would love to say go ahead and get them but my golf addicted side is telling me we will have to fight for them.

And you got to keep them 🤣

3 minutes ago, Vanna said:

And you got to keep them 🤣

Wel I plan on it it will go good with my Sunday orange outfits! Thanks to my man Rickie!

This Test is now closed to further comments.