Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,631 signups
Equipment Type: Shoes
Vendor: SQAIRZ

Testers Wanted! SQAIRZ BOLD Golf Shoes

image.png

Make a statement.

On the course and on your scorecard. An extension of the award-winning design of the men’s SPEED and features, BOLD is the best way for you to express your personal style while continuing to deliver on unparalleled balance and stability. BOLD comes with both white & colored Sta Put laces so you can choose to be bold—or bolder. BOLD allows you to stylize your footwear and match the intensity of your game, while still delivering score changing balance, stability and comfort, in a guaranteed waterproof shoe

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 of it's forum members in Canada or the US to test, report, review and keep these golf shoes!

Oh and it's open to both left and right handed golfers 😉

Have you heard of SQAIRZ? Do you think you would be a good tester for these?

Want to know more about SQAIRZ? Read this article which was just released today!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/sqairz-golf-shoes-stable-is-the-new-sexy/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

153 Comments

Always walk so I go through shoes, currently have a pair of new balance and foot joys that are getting to the end of their lives. Would love to give these a try. 

2 hours ago, Midwaygolfer01 said:

I need a comfortable shoe to walk in.  Too many are fine for cart riding but are not walkers.  I would love to see if they are.  

Mike

I hear you on that, and that the toes come to much to a point which causes discomfort!

I would love to find some shoes that work for me. The only shoes that have ever fit me are ECCO shoes.

7 hours ago, d.lama said:

I would love to find some shoes that work for me. The only shoes that have ever fit me are ECCO shoes.

I love Ecco!

I own 12+ pairs golf shoes including Various Footjoys, Nike, Under Armour, Callaway, Adidas, Ecco, True, Sketchers to name a few..

As a walker, I need comfortable shoes ( from day 1 ) but as a golfer I also need side support. close to the ground feels better for golf(i.e. True) but not as comfortable to walk 18 holes ( sometimes 27 ) and thicker ones are comfortable ( i.e. Sketchers ) but not as good to connect to the ground. So I am looking for just right combination of  comfort and performance.

Hope you pick me as an ultimate test of your brand because my wife prohibits me from buying any more golf shoes 🙂

Cheers!

Oh, BTW, I buy size 7.5 or 8 depends on the brand and how its made. I found out even different models from the same brand fits differently.

Cheers!

I was given two pairs of Skechers by my brother and have been walking with them for the last 3-4 years. I can't imagine any other shoe as comfortable as them and able to keep my feet dry.  If Sqairz can duplicate, I'd love to test a pair.

As many have said, this is a great test and MGS keeps pulling out great content.  I've been intrigued for some time with Squairz and Faldo's endorsement makes it even more interesting.  I went in a different direction and got a pair of Olukai which are pretty damn good, but on the stability side I feel like they are a bit lacking.  And who doesn't want the promise of 8 more yards!!  

I also deal with plantar fasciitis and a herniated disc, which keeps me more cart confined but I'm always looking for more on the comfort side of things.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Funny, asking for shoe size, 🤣.  Back 100 yrs ago in boot camp, I wore an 8 R, same for many years.  Suddenly, I needed anything from 8 R to 12 XW.  Not just in different brands either.  In FJ I wear from 9 1/2 EW to 11 W, depending on shape of toe design.

With wide toe design, I may actually be able to wear these shoes.  I have a 'tailor' bunion on right foot, stepped on very large pinecone in dark.  Painful, but then bone on outside of foot started to grow, deforming.  Surgery recovery doesn't sound fun.

Would be very happy to find a comfortable shoe that isn't sneaker design.

I think the shoes look really cool. But my main question is are they narrow like Nike or wider like Puma? I usually get an 11 to ensure my wider foot vs my 10.5W. Guess we will see when I see them at my local shop.

Would love to put a pair of Squairz to the test.  I am a senior who golf’s the rolling hills of Western Pa. and is looking for a good looking, comfortable shoe that provides the utmost stability.  Let me giv’em a try.

I’ve been looking into SQAIRZ for my next shoes. I hope they do decent in wet conditions. It seems like every other golf outing I’ve done lately has been rainy and my current ADIDAS shoes are not working for me. 

25 minutes ago, jbern said:

I’ve been looking into SQAIRZ for my next shoes. I hope they do decent in wet conditions. It seems like every other golf outing I’ve done lately has been rainy and my current ADIDAS shoes are not working for me. 

I have two pairs. I have worn them year round and they keep my feet dry. They are comfortable and very stable. I have never lost my footing on a swing like I did with Footjoys. I love these shoes!

51 minutes ago, Javs said:

I have two pairs. I have worn them year round and they keep my feet dry. They are comfortable and very stable. I have never lost my footing on a swing like I did with Footjoys. I love these shoes!

I just put an order in for a pair of the Speed Bold, in red, with the Father's Day discount.  What the heck!  I'm a dad and, "Daddy needs a new pair of shoes."  And they have to be more comfortable than a pair of issue jump boots; right?!? 

I exclusively wear Footjoy and Skechers, due to comfort and stability.  I hear that Sqairz pose better stability as well.  I would not ever wear an Adidas shoe anymore as their quality has dropped tremendously since I started wearing them 40 years ago.  I hope these shoes hold up to their claims.

17 hours ago, Subdiver1 said:

I just put an order in for a pair of the Speed Bold, in red, with the Father's Day discount.  What the heck!  I'm a dad and, "Daddy needs a new pair of shoes."  And they have to be more comfortable than a pair of issue jump boots; right?!? 

Yes Sir! I hope you enjoy them!!!

21 hours ago, Javs said:

Good to know! I should probably just pull the trigger. I’m sure after the next rainy round I have I’ll be wishing I did! 

I walk with a push cart and good shoes are important.  I prefer spikeless which are water proof or resistance for those days when it is wet or lots of dew in the morning.  I rotate to more breatheable shoes on days it is dry.  Always looking to find additional brands to include in my shoe rotation. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.