Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,451 signups
Equipment Type: Full Bag
Vendor: Cobra

Cobra Golf and MyGolfSpy Proudly Presents:

The Cobra Golf 50th Anniversary Member Special!

Cobra-50th-Logo.ai.jpg

In honor of Cobra Golf's 50th Anniversary the MyGolfSpy forum team is proud present a Member Special unlike any other!

We are looking for 6 (yes, six) testers to provide full bag (14 clubs, plus the bag!) reviews over the course of a six week team based competition.

SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_1_880x600px_Hero_Family-min_1000x.webp 

SS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section6-mobile-880x880-min_600x.jpgSS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section1-HERO-Image-1000x600-min_1000x.webp  SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_3_880x880_Irons-min_750x.webp

SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-1-min_750x.webp  SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-2-min_750x.jpg

FamilyBanner-3D-600x600px-mobile-min-2_535x.webp

Competitors will be put into two teams and put their new Cobra gear up to the test in several unique challenges which will focus on different aspects of the bag while also reviewing that club for forum members.  But fear not, even those of us not directly in the competition will have a chance to throw down and challenge out fearless competitors during weekly events for a chance to win swag too!

To top it off, the forum member with the best participation as voted on by the moderator team will be taking home a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Aerojet Driver!  

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

408 Comments

Played the Cobra 3100 irons before I switched to Nike's on my recent purchase.  Going through the fitting process this year and looking at these, Mizuno's, and Titleist as options.  

Fairly new to the Spy community, but this “event” for the testers/community seems very awesome! I am eager to follow along with this competition throughout the summer! Good luck to all!

What a fabulous opportunity!  I've never played Cobra irons ... but those Forged Tec .... arrrrgg (Best Homer Simpson voice) .... are soooo nice!  👍

30 minutes ago, jbern said:

The photos look phenomenal! I’d love to see it in person! 

Likewise - I also had the AMP and the Bio Cell driver long long time ago , very forgiven and the sound was amazing, 

15 minutes ago, Vanna said:

Likewise - I also had the AMP and the Bio Cell driver long long time ago , very forgiven and the sound was amazing, 

Agreed on the sound of those being nice! The LTD series didn't sound great (to me), but seemed to perform nicely for a couple of my buddies who have them.

This looks so sick! As an avid golfer I'm always looking to spice up the game a little bit and being part of this would be amazing! I just bought their new grand sport putter and also have their "PALM" design driver and I'm looking to put more cobra gear in my bag!

I have never used king cobra brand clubs before and would love to have an opportunity to try them out and give feedback on them

What an awesome opportunity to be able to test a full set of Cobra clubs. I would definitely be interested in this opportunity and would play lots of golf for sure in order to test these clubs out. How awesome.

It would be cool to go back to the first premium set of clubs I ever bought.  While stationed in Japan at Yokota AB, I bought a set of King Cobra II irons and woods (1-3-5) in 1996.  I used them for several years.  I gave them to a buddy who was wanting to get into golf.  Told him to hold off buying any clubs, I would send him a full set with bag.  

Always up for testing clubs.  I sure do miss the old demo days we would have at Tinker AFB.

I’m very new to this forum but looking forward to participating more. Spring is here in Ohio and golf season has begun. Retired and playing as much as I can. Up to a 12 right now but have been as low as a 4. Going to really try to focus on getting my short game back. Played Cobras a few years back. Unfortunately they were stolen. Would love to get involved in testing. 

1 hour ago, Richard D. Shows II said:

It would be cool to go back to the first premium set of clubs I ever bought.  While stationed in Japan at Yokota AB, I bought a set of King Cobra II irons and woods (1-3-5) in 1996.  I used them for several years.  I gave them to a buddy who was wanting to get into golf.  Told him to hold off buying any clubs, I would send him a full set with bag.  

Always up for testing clubs.  I sure do miss the old demo days we would have at Tinker AFB.

I loved my King Cobra II irons. My dad passed them down to me and they were my first set of irons!

2 minutes ago, brogies said:

I loved my King Cobra II irons. My dad passed them down to me and they were my first set of irons!

My dad passed away 5 years ago and I play golf because of him.  His voice is in my head when I struggle telling me to slow my back swing.

1 hour ago, Richard Shows said:

My dad passed away 5 years ago and I play golf because of him.  His voice is in my head when I struggle telling me to slow my back swing.

My dad passed away six years ago. Miss him everyday. I need your dad's voice in my head because that's an issue I have as well.

This Test is now closed to further comments.