Testers Wanted: Vortex Rangefinders ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,209 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: Bag Boy

Screenshot 2023-04-20 23.22.24.png

Are you part of the push cart mafia? We may have the perfect push cart for you to test! Big thanks to Bag Boy for providing this opportunity for our members to test this cart.

With several key features such as, 

Lightning fast auto-open with Nitro-Piston™ Technology

Top-Lok Technology®, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system

Easy one-step open

Lightweight frame features a compact fold size for simplified storage and transport

Screenshot 2023-04-20 21.41.11.png

We are looking for 4 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to Test and keep this golf push cart!

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members in Canada and the US!
_________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter

152 Comments

I have walked for years and moved to push carts as getting too old to carry clubs and most injuries occur when you put the bag on your back or take off.  Some friends have bought electric carts but think I would be distracted too much with the remote and believe it is easier for me to stay with hands on and pushing.  My Clic Gear is getting old and am definitely interested in trying the Bag Boy as they have long made quality products.

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

A little Saturday surprise Member Test drop! 

We have a lot of golfers who walk and use push carts so I expect this to be a popular one!

Wow to be sure. I'd love to say I'm super qualified...but so is everyone else. Toss my hat in for sure. Yes I walk 90% of my rounds, especially since hip replacement. I'm retired so I've got the time (10:30 by the way). I always use a push cart. So would love to try an eval test. Oh, did mention I love golf a d Michigan s season is on the way now...for the lower P that is.

I’d love to give this a test, I have always been an avid walker and didn’t buy a pull cart until 3 years ago (I know COVID) so the only one I could find was one of those 2 wheel ones that you pull.  The guys I play with all have those fancy 3 wheel jobs so I’d like to make them green with envy when I show up with this beauty. 

59 minutes ago, Michaels48895 said:

I purchased an expensive Sun Mountain Micro cart a while back and the “MICRO-CART ACCESSORIES TRAY ASSEMBLY” cover broke. I ordered a new replacement but it does not have provisions to attach the latch that keeps the cart folded up. Now I have to put a bungee cord around it! I thought that would be the last push cart that I would ever need….. Now looking for a quality replacement! I am 70 and walk a lot of rounds a year at a local course. I am out there when temps are in low 40’s (October thru April in Michigan). This year January 3 - I was walking the course practicing and playing a 2 ball scramble with myself (2 shots from each location- tee, fairway, green) and shot a very impressive 59….. 2 eagles on the card! AND only 21 putts. Looking forward to testing this one out!

IMG_8278.jpeg

I just watched the video of this Bag Boy cart…… I love the fact that it is auto unfolding AND does not need tie straps.  Unpack it from vehicle- open handle - slap golf bag on and go play. Very impressive push cart indeed!

As someone who walks 2-3 rounds per week with an old Callaway push cart and I recently purchased a Bag Boy Revolver cart bag with Top-Lok Technology, I'd love to test the Nitro-Piston and how well the Top-Lok technology works.

I am team walk here - it’s cheaper so it means I get to play more golf! Would love to upgrade from my garage sale bag boy LT-400, some of my favorite rounds are my twilight walks at the local track!

698CC67F-198B-444E-99E3-B0B81FB3B673.jpeg

I have a lot of experience with push carts so this would be a cool test. Unfortunately, we are heading in to non walking temperatures here in Az so I don't feel I could give this the proper test. Good luck to those that apply.   

Would really love the opportunity to test this cart. As a 62 year old daily walker it's time to stop carrying my bag and I've been considering the Nitron cart for a while. 

On 3/29/2023 at 2:04 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

As a reminder we will announce the Testers Tuesday April 4th, but we have a few more surprised for the community between now and then!

On 3/28/2023 at 9:27 PM, CFreddie said:

Just a bit 😉

I have an old Ray Cook pushcart and it is time to replace it very soon.  Would enjoy trying this one out.  If not a tester, then definitely look forward to the reviews.

I would L.O.V.E. love to give the Nitron a test run and provide a full test report.  I’m a 2-3 round per week mid-high handicap (I don’t really track that) home-course golfer and walk about 90% of my rounds. I’m looking for a successor to a 14 y.o. heavily-used CaddyTek 13.5 push cart that collapses so compactly that I can fit it, my gear bag++ and stand bag in the back of my old Prius.  The push cart is kind of a pain to set up, but I’ve learned the necessary “tricks” and still have all of my fingers to prove it.  Most annoyingly though, it is a constant fight to keep my stand bag upright and level on that cart if we’re not on level ground.  I need something that folds nearly as small as my old pusher but has better functionality to accommodate the stand bag with GOOD stability.  I have an older cart bag that fits nicely, but it weighs a ton, so prefer the stand bag overall, which is easier to/from/at the range or to a clubhouse on those riding occasions.  As I realized last season, I’m too old to lug my clubs AND play golf on the same day.  I.e.  I need a pushcart.

Definitely want to be a part of this test! Absolutely love these carts. 

Pick me! Pick me!

I walk regularly and have a very old push cart. Would really enjoy the opportunity to test out a newer push cart that is lighter and more modern. 

Man this would be nice. I am starting to look at these to replace my micro cart gt. It's got some miles on it. Been looking at the bag boy chiller bag and not sure it will fit the sun mountain cart.

This Test is now closed to further comments.