Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,015 signups
Equipment Type: Training System
Vendor: HackMotion

Testers Wanted! HackMotion Pro Swing Analyzer

image.png

Master Clubface Control to Unlock Consistency

The clubface is king. It determines more than 80% of the direction of your ball flight, and your wrist angles directly determine how the clubface moves. With HackMotion training aid and feedback tool, you can now be in control of your shot direction.

image.png

How HackMotion Works

The best golf training aid to learn correct wrist mechanics for an improved ball flight. This swing analyzer provides precise data and feedback after every swing to help you accelerate the learning process.

image.png

We are looking for 4 Members to test, report, review and keep the HackMotion Pro Training System!

This test is open to both right and left handed members worldwide!

Screenshot_20230618-083634.png

Never heard of HackMotion and want to learn more? Go to their home page here: HackMotion Pro

This is a truly unique training system and one that can benefit golfers of all handicaps and abilities!

New to the Forum and want to learn more about how we select our testers? READ MORE HERE

83 Comments

This would be great for me. I train/test golfers daily as a performance physical therapist, working at two local golf clubs. I could really put this one through its paces at the range of both clubs. I was trying to get another company to write a program for golfers with their bio-marker system, kind of like k-motion but a little more affordable.

Would love to try this as I recently tried out the GSnap and THX GSnap which I think are intended to achieve similar results. Also, would love to try this out as I consistently hit a draw or push shots on the range but then end up with pulls or a slice at the course.

Happy father's day to everyone! My good friend owns a Hackmotion and while I've had the fortune of trying it out, unfortunately he likes it too much to let me borrow it for an extended period of time. I'd love to get my hands on one and put it through the wringer.

I had not seen this, looks very cool. I think had positions are some of if not the hardest to “feel”. Though for me this might would be a never ending battle for perfection and I would never leave the range and play. Haha

I was just watching a video ad on this, and it looks pretty awesome. Excited to see the reviews/results in the near future!

16 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

well...... this looks very interesting!

What if you don't wear a glove?

Use the strap around your hand.

I have the feeling all this feedback is going to mess heavily with the current swing, trying to make it all "perfect".

I know I sometimes have an early release, just never managed to fix it... 

This is exactly what I need to help me track my rehab from wrist surgery. I could track my progress as my forearm gets stronger, what a great product. 

This is one of those HIGHLY watched tests of a unique approach to showing the relationship between leading wrist angle and club face. I have tried in the past to "feel" this to little success. My big misses right now are too much hook related to either my wrist position or hip position. This would help me narrow that down greatly! Watching with GREAT interest!

Just read through all of the features, feedback/analytics, modes, drills and learning center curriculum and I probably need a shower. Goodness gracious! The only thing missing is a disclaimer: Warning - this product may dismantle your reality… but don’t worry, because we’re here with all the necessary tools to guide you through your ensuing existential crisis.

Putting the Pro package through its paces and providing a comprehensive review is definitely not for the faint of heart or short of practice time. This might be the most daunting review opportunity ever offered on MyGolfSpy. At least that’s my take. It’s certainly tempting but I’m going to deliberate long and hard before tossing my hat in the ring. Wishing everybody good luck on this one extends way past the point of being selected as a tester. It will undoubtedly be fascinating whether you’re reviewing HackMotion Pro or along for the ride.

Very relevant to me at the moment as I am a Monte Scheinblum student and he uses this in his coaching from time to time. A flat left wrist is VERY important to me not getting too steep coming into the ball and making sure I am doing CAST A correctly (and is helpful on the backswing getting me in a good position at the top). Best of luck to everyone!

Wow, finally a tool to detect the important aspects of the swing including impact and correct positions of the hands.  I am very excited to see and utilize this unit.  It will save much time and decrease the need for video for every practice session.

This is the first I have seen this.  I did not even see this at the PGA show.  I look forward to testing and further use for years to come.

I use the Zepp golf 2 swing analyzer, and this seems to be like that but with much more information. I would love to compare the two. The technology seems to be similar. 

On 6/18/2023 at 11:45 AM, DriverBreaker said:

Sweet!  Thanks for the response!  This would definitely get a thorough testing from me and would be useful for my students!

I agree.  Spend the time and watch and listen to all of the videos, well worth the effort.  This is real information and great insight from the players and teachers who use this.

Particularly interested in this one, as due to a wrist injury, I have to play a held off release - Playing a smooth wrist sweep from behind me, through the hitting area, into a full finish is EVERYTHING for my game.

Can HackMotion deal with this sort of swing?

I'm excited about this testing opportunity.  I have always suffered from a cupped left wrist that leads to inconsistent contact and flipping at impact.  Would be awesome to see if this device could give me the chance to be more aware of the club face and how to control it. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.