Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,264 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

Currently using a genering Magna Flite putter that has been on my bag since I started playing golf. Would love to try a different putter since mine worked for me a lot of years but recently just cant be consistent with it. Have been looking to try new putters and make the change to something newer that adjusts better to my game.

The timing of this test couldn't have been better. Just rolled a bunch of Evnroll putters at my local golf store a couple days ago and first impressions were very good. Good luck everyone!

This would be so awesome to try out, I’ve had my eye on Evnroll for a long time now, excited to see what they’re bringing to the game! Good luck everyone, excited to see this!

I have been a Guerin Rife groupie for years beginning with the two bar and now with the Evnroll family.  I've been a putting "fanatic" for many years, recognizing it's importance in scoring with both indoor and outdoor home practice greens and use putting aids-laser, Eyeline mirror, and putting gates.  I've had putter fitting and coaching at Cool Clubs Scottsdale as well as a short game coach at my home club, LaPaloma in Tucson.  I routinely practice putting with drills  3-4 hrs/week and have a mostly straight back and through path.  I fully appreciate the importance of technology and adjustability (currently gaming either small slant Spider GTMax or Evnroll ER2 with mid bend neck) in advancing improvements in putting.  Wider selection of hosels must clearly have an important impact on stroke and aim--amazing that this has been so long coming--want to try a v Series with mid or long slant neck !  

I'm your guy!   As a research MD and scientist I can give a data driven, rational, detailed  review of this important new advance in putting tech.  

On 7/6/2023 at 6:00 AM, davewr58 said:

Never tried them, but I’d like to see if the hype is real.

Believe me...no hype. These are great putters. Be sure to select the right length and grip for your stroke.

I really want to try the evenroll putters. Putting is my weakness and it costs me five shots per round. I recently played ten days in Ireland and one of my playing partners was bragging how his evenroll changed his putting. I really want to try one out

Wahoo! A testing series that I think I can actually contribute to! I can't hit a driver to save my life, so I couldn't help in any way. But a putter is good. And these things are gorgeous! I'd love the opportunity! Thank you MGS!

I currently use a toulon garage indianapolis center shafted putter, but feel that Evnroll has the best tech available.    and would enjoy testing one..    thanks   

My game is at a place now where I won’t score any better unless my putting improves. 

Part of that is technique so I’m working on that but I also believe the other piece is equipment. 

Scheduled a fitting next month so would love to see if I should be testing the Evnroll line for better putts.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.