Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
628 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Sacks Parente

Testers Wanted: Sacks Parente Putters  

Screenshot 2023-09-30 9.20.17 AM.png

Introduction:
Are you familiar with Sacks Parente Putters? If not, don't worry; you're not alone. I stumbled upon them thanks to a Golfers Digest article discussing the remarkable surge of a putter company's stock on its Wall Street debut, and it piqued my interest.

Why We're Interested:
At MyGolfSpy Forum, we've made it a goal for 2023 to shine a spotlight on emerging and lesser-known brands in the golfing world. We believe it's crucial to give these companies exposure while providing our members with opportunities to test, experience, and review products they might never have considered before. Sacks Parente fits this mission perfectly, and after initial discussions, they enthusiastically agreed to participate.

Meet Sacks Parente:
So, who exactly are Sacks Parente? They're primarily a putter manufacturer renowned for their patented Ultra Low Balance Point technology (ULBP), which they claim can naturally enhance your putting stroke. Founded by golf club design and manufacturing pioneer Steve Sacks and Rich Parente, an original co-founder of Callaway, the concept of their ULBP technology was born in 2011. However, it wasn't until 2018 that Sacks Parente officially came into existence.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 9.02.39 AM.png

Wide Range of Designs:
Sacks Parente offers an extensive array of golf putter designs catering to the preferences of most golfers. Whether you favor mallet or blade putters, there's a design that's bound to catch your eye. What sets Sacks Parente apart is their inclusion of matching Ultra-Low Balance Point putter shafts and grips with their putters. These components work harmoniously to, as they claim, help you sink more putts. With a growing presence on the PGA Tour of Champions, they're steadily gaining recognition – a development that has us at MyGolfSpy Forum excited to introduce to our forum members.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 9.03.25 AM.png

Ready to Test and Review?
Have we sparked your curiosity about testing and reviewing one of Sacks Parente's Putters?

Five Testers will have the opportunity to select a Sacks Parente Putter of their choice and receive a virtual fitting session to ensure they're paired with the perfect putter for their game.

Selected testers must post or screenshot of desired putter model in the comment section! 

*Registration closes on October 11, 2023, with tester announcements on October 16, 2023.
*This testing opportunity is exclusively open to US residents.
*Left-handed golfers are welcome to participate, depending on the putter model.

Conclusion:
Join us in this exciting venture to discover the innovative world of Sacks Parente Putters and potentially improve your putting game. Sign up today!

121 Comments

Wow! I haven't been more excited for a test of a putter in a while. The Series 99 with the pistol grip is the perfect homolog to my current Titleist Dead Center putter that I had refurbished a few years back and looking to replace. Good luck to all, really hope this putter gets chosen at least by someone else since I am going to have to consider this one in my purchasing decision. 

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 7.16.02 PM.png

The fitting sheet on their site put me in:

IMG_1644.png.4a3b2a5a8523d9444f38ae0f5502127d.png

with a pistol grip. I found that very interesting, since it matches the two putters I currently own.

Good luck to all signing up to test.

From what I see the putters look like they belong in a trophy cabinet... very stylish!

Unfortunately for US only, but looking forward to the reviews!

I wasn't going to sign up for this one. But after going through the online putter fitting guide, it turns out I am left eye dominant. Who knew?  They recommend the Series 39 for off-hand eye dominant which was the putter that caught my eye right off the bat.

2023-10-0607_45_11-Series39TrueBladePutterSacksParenteGolfInc..png.2f3538bfae604184532761b001f2f001.png

IScreenshot_20231005-071559.png 

I'm a mallet guy - this one looks intriguing to me - lots of great choices.  Thanks Sacks Parente and MGS for the opportunity.  Living in Florida we are just entering into our season where our greens are fast, firm and smooth.  All the aeration is over and done with here.  

Best of luck to those that apply, and looking forward to the comments and reviews of these.

As the season is drawing to a close here in the midwest, hopefully those chosen as testers can really put these through the full gamut of real world testing.

Another intriguing test opportunity for the best Forum out there !

Maybe someone can point this out, and it's probably something simple I am overlooking, but for the life of me, I cannot locate the answer on their site.

What is the difference between the LC, MC, LH, and MH models?  I'm assuming the C and H indicate the hosel placement, center or heel, but is the M and L men's and ladies?  The models seem very similar for that to be the case.

Also not seeing anything about toe hang specs for any of the models, which seems unusual.

Saying all that, the Drac model looks pretty sick and happens to have a special promotion this month !

11 hours ago, sellemental said:

Another intriguing test opportunity for the best Forum out there !

Maybe someone can point this out, and it's probably something simple I am overlooking, but for the life of me, I cannot locate the answer on their site.

What is the difference between the LC, MC, LH, and MH models?  I'm assuming the C and H indicate the hosel placement, center or heel, but is the M and L men's and ladies?  The models seem very similar for that to be the case.

Also not seeing anything about toe hang specs for any of the models, which seems unusual.

Saying all that, the Drac model looks pretty sick and happens to have a special promotion this month !

The C and H is hosel placement: center and heel.  The M and L is mid mallet and large mallet.    https://sacksparente.com/mallets

Toe Hang is a putter fitting myth.  🙂

So hard to choose which I would want to test.    I went through the checklist and it really didn't narrow it down much;  so the virtual fitting would be a key.   I typically play blade putters so that would be my first choice but I want to make a mallet work.   Instead of one model I'll show you what I like:

SPG-Series-99-swingup-600x600-1.pngSP54MH-1-Stripe-Back-600x600-1.png 54mc-va-angle-rear-2.png

The  more I read the sacks parente site, the more interesting these putters become.

This Test is now closed to further comments.