Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

RAPSODO LAUNCH MONITOR

rvjimzhr

ow

Hoping that Rapsodo Support reads these posts.

Just purchased new Rapsodo launch monitor.  It arrived and is charged.   I have the app on my iphone.   I cannot open the app which is a requirement to actually use the launch monitor.   Rapsodo app doesn't recognize registration info,..username and password which has been confirmed email by Rapsodo.  I can logon to Rapsodo page and use my new account.   However,  the app doesn't recognize any of this info and thus will not allow me to open the app and pair the device with my phone.   So I'm dead in the water.   As to SUPPORT from Rapsodo........NON EXISTENT SO FAR AFTER 2 DAYS.   I've tried to create another account on the app but unsuccessful.....it doesn't recognize the email address which Rapsodo has confirmed!!  (??))   My next step is to call my credit card company and cancel/dispute the charge.   Maybe then I'll get some support from Rapsodo......timely and meaningful support.

Well, Jim did get it working.  I was on the range with him testing it out.  The jury is still out on it. 😉  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug