FootJoy Premiere

HeftyLefty

Anyone have any experience with Foot joy premiere being a great shoe for walking ? I mostly play in the mornings so how do they hold up with water, I know they are waterproof but I meant durability over time and comfort level. Very interested in the versatrax, a lot of my course is very hilly terrain. Thanks Again. 

Chet Pelfrey  

SouthPaw 

Titleist TSI2(9°)

Titleist 915(13.5°)

Titleist u510 3 Iron 

Titleist 716 AP1's 5-AW 

Titleist SM5( 56°,60°)

GoodWood Custom G7 

Titleist AVX 

I have a newer pair of Premiers that I also rotate with an older pair of Tour Alpha shoes and find them to be very comfortable when walking, and very waterproof as well. They actually feel better than the Tour Alpha shoes, maybe due to the quality of the leather?

They both are equal in performance as far as stabilization and grip on both wet and dry conditions. 

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

45 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

I have a newer pair of Premiers that I also rotate with an older pair of Tour Alpha shoes and find them to be very comfortable when walking, and very waterproof as well. They actually feel better than the Tour Alpha shoes, maybe due to the quality of the leather?

They both are equal in performance as far as stabilization and grip on both wet and dry conditions. 

Great to hear! I think I am going to have to pony up and buy the premieres after hearing from you! Thanks again! 

Chet Pelfrey  

SouthPaw 

Titleist TSI2(9°)

Titleist 915(13.5°)

Titleist u510 3 Iron 

Titleist 716 AP1's 5-AW 

Titleist SM5( 56°,60°)

GoodWood Custom G7 

Titleist AVX 

• 9 months later...

Glad someone asked about these. I bought my first pair of premieres from golf galaxy this past May and I honestly love them. I'm coming from a pair of the Adidas Tour360's last summer and although really comfy for playing in, if I was playing hilly terrain, the backs of my heals would get all rubbed up and almost bloodied after just a few holes. Not fun for the rest of the round. 

The premieres are legit comfy for walking and going up hills and I make sure these are what I wear when i'm not carting it. I even have an order in for a new pair of Premiere/MyJoys for next summer which you're able to customize to your liking. I figure my current pair will get worn out eventually, might as well have another back up pair ready or even to swap out once in awhile. 

Most comfy golf shoe I've ever owned. 

Driver:         :titleist-small: TSR2 10.5*
FW wood:   :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3
Hybrid:        :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 Hybrid
Irons:           :mizuno-small:  JPX921 HM 5-GW
Wedges:      :taylormade-small: Black Milled Grind 56*, :callaway-small: Sure Out 2 58*, :mizuno-small: Blue T22 60*
Putter:         :odyssey-small: AI One Milled Eight T S
Ball:              :callaway-small:  Chrome Soft triple track 
Cart:              :Clicgear: 3.0 Pushcart
Shoes:           :footjoy-small: Premieres (So damn comfy) or 
adidas.jpg.68e67ffa35e40e0c3ad8be2ba26f3df3.jpg Tour360's 
Bag:                
AskEcho.jpg.d4dbb4965bf0480bbd5a3cff553f567f.jpg  2024 T-Lock Navy Grey (I love this thing)