Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Distances for 7 iron
Has anyone seen this video on the distances a 7 iron should go. Makes great points where you can absolutely crush a ball and hook or slice it but focus on where your speeds are with a …
Merry Christmas
I just want to take a moment to wish all of you, my golf family, a Merry Christmas. This year has been a phenomenal one here on the forum and it’s all due to you. You have made the forum feel more l…
Unofficial Bridgestone ball test
Hello spies! Bama boys are here!! @Rob Person and I have been selected to try the new Bridgestone balls, so we have decided to start an unofficial review for the Spies! We hope these things …
The Good Morning Thread
Good Morning all! Much like most of you I check the forum while having my morning breakfast along with coffee... And in between feeding the dogs, unloading the dishwasher, making the kid his bre…
How many of the Forum members would classify themselves as Adaptive Golfers?
Good afternoon all! Wow...4 days before Christmas, I should be shopping/wrapping instead of talking golf!  Be here I am.  😂 As the title indicates, how many forum members are Adaptive Golfers?…

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Caley Golf Irons & Driving Iron - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! About Caley At Caley, we're passionate about making high-quality golf clubs accessible to everyone. We believe that golf is a game that should be enjoyed by all, and …
Odyssey Ai-ONE Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts in a classic White Hot for those who prefer a different feel.  Ai…
Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! The Stack Do have the need, the need for me speed!?  These testers do and will be putting the whole system to the test. With nearly 5k submissions it was not easy to narr…
ODIN Golf Balls: 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_BNG
Testers Announced! In the vast landscape of golf ball options available to consumers, the direct-to-consumer (DTC) golf ball market has experienced an explosion of new brands in recent year…
Testers Announced! FlightScope Progression Series!
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! FlightScope Progression Series! *Special Announcement Read Bottom Section!* Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience FlightScope stands as a front…

MyGolfSpy Forum Daily Deal!

Golf Deals - Forum Finds!
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
405 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
GolfSpy_APH
A Comprehensive Review by MyGolfSpy Forum Testers Introduction: The anticipation among our members for the testing opportunity of the Rapsodo MLM2PRO was nothing short of palpable. Whil…
13 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 38 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
GolfSpy_BEN
    Season 2 - Week 38 Virtual Championship Tour is now open for scoring!!! Photo Credit: @GolfSpy SAM 🔥

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT