GHOST Golf ANYDAY Bags - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts via the links below!

@cnosil - Main Post 

@Shlax - Main Post 

@Samuel09152 - Main Post 

@arodrig29 - Main Post

I was able to get out in the middle of Hurricane Debby, and though it legitimately poured down rain, the bag kept all the internals dry. Still loving this bag! 

IMG_2997.jpeg

Callaway Rogue ST max driver (Tour Ad IZ-6)

Cobra LTD-X 3 and 5 wood (Tour AD UB-6)

PXG 0317 X Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue)

PXG Gen 6 P 5-G irons (Mitsubishi MMT)

PXG 0311 Forged wedges (Mitsubishi MMT)

Ping Tein 4 putter

blessed beyond measure. 

On 7/7/2024 at 4:51 PM, OldSoul1991 said:

Brand new to the game but long time reader of the forum.  Just got fitted and picked up a set of Cobra Forged Tec Irons and had my buddy hook me up with Cobra LTDx Driver.  Just need a bag to go with them 😁.

My brother has a Ghost bag but in watching a few reviews from folks who have had them for 8-12 months, I've been reading the leather starts to crack or peel.  Anyone experience this thus far?  How have they been holding up?  

Eager to pull the trigger but figured I'd drop a note here and see if anyone had any insight on the above!  Leaning towards Ghost but was looking at Vessel and Stitch.

Thanks in advance.  

Have had mine for a few months now and don't see any signs of cracks. I actually just went into the garage to give it a good look over after reading your post. Yeah, it all looks good thus far. I will be keeping an eye out. 

Callaway Rogue ST max driver (Tour Ad IZ-6)

Cobra LTD-X 3 and 5 wood (Tour AD UB-6)

PXG 0317 X Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue)

PXG Gen 6 P 5-G irons (Mitsubishi MMT)

PXG 0311 Forged wedges (Mitsubishi MMT)

Ping Tein 4 putter

blessed beyond measure. 

17 minutes ago, arodrig29 said:

Have had mine for a few months now and don't see any signs of cracks. I actually just went into the garage to give it a good look over after reading your post. Yeah, it all looks good thus far. I will be keeping an eye out. 

Ugh you’re making my decision that much harder lol! Good to know and wicked awesome knowing your stuff stayed dry. I have been toying with the idea of grabbing their cart bag since I will walk very little and in the Midwest seasonal golf is real! 

Plus they have 50% off flash sale today. 

Anyone here pick up their cart bag yet? 

17 minutes ago, OldSoul1991 said:

Plus they have 50% off flash sale today. 

Their bags are not typically included in any of their sales.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I had the opportunity to go on a bachelor trip a couple weekends ago. We played two rounds of golf in North Georgia, and the other guys loved the Ghost bag. They couldn’t get over how sleek it looked, and how well made it was. They were surprised at the cooler situation though, and I didn't even point it out. That is the one thing I will say threw them off. Otherwise, they loved it. I also took the time to show the reviews that we wrote on here. They were shocked at the detail and obvious love of the game from everyone on the forum. During the weekend, I even caught them reading other reviews. It was cool to see. 

Samuel Hanvey 

Has anyone gotten a hold of their GT-14 Cart bag? Im hopefully replacing my bag later this year and I really like the looks of the Ghost bags, but dropping $400-500 on a bag is a tough pill to swallow. Was looking at possibly buying a Kradul instead but I'm torn because I think the Ghost is my favorite looking bag and has every feature I could want.

Dr- Wilson Launchpad 

3w,4&5H,6i-PW-Strata

52°, 56°, 60°- Bombtech

P- Cleveland Frontline Elite Cero 35"

3 minutes ago, bbreezy716 said:

Has anyone gotten a hold of their GT-14 Cart bag? Im hopefully replacing my bag later this year and I really like the looks of the Ghost bags, but dropping $400-500 on a bag is a tough pill to swallow. Was looking at possibly buying a Kradul instead but I'm torn because I think the Ghost is my favorite looking bag and has every feature I could want.

Take a look at this post: https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/2013320-ghost-gt-14-cart-bag-not-impressed

This dissuaded me quite a bit.  

9 minutes ago, OldSoul1991 said:

Take a look at this post: https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/2013320-ghost-gt-14-cart-bag-not-impressed

This dissuaded me quite a bit.  

Thanks for the info! Yeah I'm still deciding what bag I want to go with, and I think Kradul or Vessel might be what I get. Unless I go with a Ghost Anyday. 

Dr- Wilson Launchpad 

3w,4&5H,6i-PW-Strata

52°, 56°, 60°- Bombtech

Just now, bbreezy716 said:

Thanks for the info! Yeah I'm still deciding what bag I want to go with, and I think Kradul or Vessel might be what I get. Unless I go with a Ghost Anyday. 

If you look up Kradul on Reddit lots of tearing or rips after minimal use. Being in the Midwest I opted for the Lux Pro. Wanted more storage. It has yet to come but will report back when it’s here if you’d like. 

The OP from that ghost bag post went with the Lux Pro and outlined the material and finish was night and day difference. 

10 minutes ago, OldSoul1991 said:

If you look up Kradul on Reddit lots of tearing or rips after minimal use. Being in the Midwest I opted for the Lux Pro. Wanted more storage. It has yet to come but will report back when it’s here if you’d like. 

The OP from that ghost bag post went with the Lux Pro and outlined the material and finish was night and day difference. 

Please let me know what you think when you get it! I'm also in the Modwest and want a bag that will hold up to the crazy weather changes and survive the winter stored in my garage if I need to. 

Dr- Wilson Launchpad 

3w,4&5H,6i-PW-Strata

52°, 56°, 60°- Bombtech

• 1 month later...

Today when I was getting my rangefinder out of its pocket I noticed one of the bag straps is starting to tear at the top and bottom.    The bag is indoors when I am not going to or from the course and it appears that the rubber has broken from the stress being put on it by the carry strap.   This is the only one that is experiencing this issue; the other three appear to be in good condition.  

image.png.3c661f126a1a71e4ec73341c1081d4db.png

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 8/20/2024 at 11:11 AM, bbreezy716 said:

Please let me know what you think when you get it! I'm also in the Modwest and want a bag that will hold up to the crazy weather changes and survive the winter stored in my garage if I need to. 

Quick update for you! Took the Lux Pro out for a few rounds including moisture and it has held up like a champ. Cart Strap Sleeve is great but the only con thus far is it can be a bit of a tight squeeze but it DOES work. 

I don’t baby my stuff but I do in a OCD fashion take care of my things (clean my clubs after every hole, clean range finder, wipe down bag etc.) 

As of right now I’d do it all again. The days I’ve gone out are 90% humidity and 88+ degrees. Holler with questions. 

Can send pics if you’d like! 

11 minutes ago, OldSoul1991 said:

Quick update for you! Took the Lux Pro out for a few rounds including moisture and it has held up like a champ. Cart Strap Sleeve is great but the only con thus far is it can be a bit of a tight squeeze but it DOES work. 

I don’t baby my stuff but I do in a OCD fashion take care of my things (clean my clubs after every hole, clean range finder, wipe down bag etc.) 

As of right now I’d do it all again. The days I’ve gone out are 90% humidity and 88+ degrees. Holler with questions. 

Thanks for the update! I'd love pics of how it's holding up. 

Dr- Wilson Launchpad 

3w,4&5H,6i-PW-Strata

52°, 56°, 60°- Bombtech

15 minutes ago, OldSoul1991 said:

Quick update for you! Took the Lux Pro out for a few rounds including moisture and it has held up like a champ.  

3 minutes ago, bbreezy716 said:

Thanks for the update! I'd love pics of how it's holding up. 

Since this thread is for the review of the Ghost AnyDay bag,  you might want to move the Lux Pro bag to another thread;  maybe post an unofficial review.  

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Since this thread is for the review of the Ghost AnyDay bag,  you might want to move the Lux Pro bag to another thread;  maybe post an unofficial review.  

Sorry not trying to leave a review just was ensuring I followed up as I said I would. I’ll DM you @bbreezy716.

Edited by OldSoul1991