Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Hello everyone, I thought it would be to see your set up for storing clubs, memorabilia, golf area. 

I am extremely proud of my own "Golf Locker" as well as different golf related items to "show off". I'm always looking for things to add to the current set up so if you have any ideas for me please share. I would also love to see what you are all working with maybe for additional inspiration. 

A little bit about my Locker:

Cabinet is a family heirloom going back five generations my grandmother passed on to me to use

Main cabinet is fully covered with turf for my bag and clubs to relax in

I removed and resized the drawer area and added grass. Eventually will be for golf shoes, but for now one has boxes of new golf balls

the only remaining drawer has Titleist golf balls as the pull tabs  

Gary Player signed 3M Championship Tournament - Bubba Watson and Joe Durant soon to come! (also trying to get something from Boo Weekly!) Trophies from my tournaments as well as my dads, Photo of my first 100 Holes of Golf Fundraiser, Amen Corner display, golf lamp, Tiger Woods bobblehead, Famous Master's Gnome and other odds and ends!

(please excuse the mess, Im in the process of cleaning / organizing the garage but I wanted to show this off)

Golf Locker.jpg

Edited by Chris Neal
added a disclaimer

Augusta GA ==> Pensacola FL

Avid golfer returning from a major injury which has lead to a reinvented swing and more grateful approach to the game. Former College Golfer & current Board Member of The First Tee of NW Florida and "Hackers Tour"