Help to choose golf clubs

Hi, 

I'm beginner and I want to buy my own golf clubs, cause im 6,3 and all the locations stuffs are too small for me.
I don't know what to buy. I have a rly small budget, and I don't know if I should buy a new set on amazon like this one Nitro X Factor 13 Piece Golf Set All Graphite Men's, Right Handed, Gold/Silver. Or if I should buy used stuff, (like full set cobra technology S3) or like this one (Callaway/Ping used and old I guess). All my propositions costs around 300. Should I buy one  those ? Or do you have any better idea or recommendations ? I would really appreciate your help ! Tanks guys ! 

PS( Budget max 350 dollars)

Go to Ping.com and look for fitting information. Answer the questions and you will get a good idea of what you need. I'm 6'4". I've used Ping since 1976 because they can fit us taller folk, easily.

I expect you are green dot(3 degrees upright), + 3/4" on your irons. Once you know, you can go onto Ebay, do a search for ping green dot irons. You will be able to find a set for under your budget. Drivers, fairways, and hybrids are not usually longer or more upright.

You should look at G15 or 20 irons in the color code you are fit to. Green, white dots are normally longer than standard.

It would be better if you did not buy a standard set. Your swing will suffer trying to accommodate short, flat irons.

I would suggest you check out Maltby clubs at GolfWorks.com. Amazing quality and performance at an amazing price. And they do custom assembly at no additional cost. My son who is 6’4” got a set of irons +1 length and stiff flex assembled by them and is extremely happy with his purchase. 

Switch hitter, RH Driver, LH Irons

Callaway Mavrik Driver (RH)

Sub 70 3i Driving/Utility iron (LH)

Maltby STi2 4i-PW, GW (LH)

Mizuno MP R Series 52 degree 

Wilson Jim Ferrier Signature SW (LH)

Mizuno TP Mills blade putter (LH)