Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
11,122 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Titleist

Testers Wanted: Titleist White Box Testing

image.png

Golf Ball Testing lies at the heart of MyGolfSpy, with the Lab Series and our renowned Golf Ball Test that has revolutionized consumers' perception of their golf ball choices. Titleist consistently leads the industry, thanks in large part to their White Box Testing. Now, it's your opportunity to participate and provide invaluable feedback on Titleist's next golf ball innovation.

Explaining White Box Testing:

White Box Testing, according to Titleist, is integral to their mission of helping golfers perform at their best. Stating “we rigorously evaluate our golf balls' performance across various skill levels, from Tour professionals to weekend golfers. Player input is a vital part of our development process, ensuring that our products deliver the on-course performance necessary for achieving lower scores.”

Why We're Eager:

Golf ball testing holds immense significance within MyGolfSpy, and our past experiences hosting Titleist White Box Testing on the MyGolfSpy Forum have proven its worth. This makes it an easy decision to once again place Titleist White Box Golf Balls in the hands of our testers to gather their valuable feedback.

Ready to Test and Review?

We are seeking a large group of dedicated testers to rigorously evaluate a sleeve Titleist White Box Golf Balls while sharing detailed insights into their performance on the course and dry ball data. Our goal is to collect comprehensive data along the way.

While you may not know exactly which golf ball you'll be testing, we have full confidence that our selected testers will provide the precise insights we seek.

*Registration ends on October 24, 2023, with the announcement of testers scheduled for October 28, 2023.

*This testing opportunity is exclusively available to all forum members.

224 Comments

Would love to but. still working on my Sub 70 004 mallet putter. A decent putter by the way. Read my review in the near future. But, our season is winding down to maybe 3 weeks left? Good luck all. Enjoy, will look forward to reviews.

I was bless to test last white box test season.  I loved the ball I was later told was the left dot bal and have not been able to get any since.  I really loved doing it!

I’d be stoked to get picked for this Titleist ball test. I’m always searching for the best of the best equipment to help me be less of a failure at this game.
I’d love to give my 2 cents of what I find. I’m in the Coachella Valley Desert in Southern California, my season is about to start. It’s the perfect time to be testing the new balls that have come to and will be coming to the market.
Thanks to MGS’s extensive ball testing, I’m putting the 23’ Mizuno RB Tour X ball through the gauntlet now.  
As much as I want all new clubs every year, finding the right ball for my game is clearly the wiser decision. 
Thank you MSG and Titleist for the opportunity. Good luck everyone

17 hours ago, Old Sarge 7997 said:

In the FAQs, the MGS HQ mentioned international customs, etc. in the "Why are some tests geographically restricted?" topic.  I would like to know, along those lines, why ball testing is requested in the 3d week of October when we northern US folks (NY State between Rochester and Syracuse) are seeing our season dwindling due to weather and the "leaf rule"?  Testers get 1 sleeve, lost in leaves within first 9 holes, what data does that provide?  Also, what if we get a prototype that is designed to fit a 110 mph driver speed but we have only 75 on a hot July day, let alone the week before Halloween with tighter muscles and added layers of clothing?  Just doesn't seem fair. 

This is when Titleist has decided to do their White Box testing. Not an MGS decision to do it at this time, but simply when the opportunity has arrived. 

Again this is a prototype and all of your information/feedback will be sent to Titleist which will then allow them to make adjustments as well as various other considerations with the golf ball and who it could be for. 

As for testing outside, yes could be more difficult, however lots of indoor areas to get data, information and feel for how the ball performs.

Only one company for golf balls and that's titleist.  I've been lucky to have 4 holes in one over the years, 1st was with a titleist pts, the next a tour batata, the last two with prov 1x on same season same course different holes. Now play off 4 and although I have played other balls, I always come back to provs

I’m a “fairway half full” kinda guy.😁 My glass is either full or empty of beer (after play). This year I’ve played the top 3 Titleist balls, Callaway, Srixon, Taylormade, Bridgestone & found Kirkland, Vice & others. I’m currently playing Mizuno (RB Tour) & like them except on the 18th hole at MidSouth as they seem to have a hidden water magnet that only appears on the 2nd shot. I play 3-4 times a week & USGA has ranged from 5-15 in past 40 yrs. There are few balls mfgd I have NOT tried. Since anybody can afford a “free” budget, I’m ready for the next test opportunity! Bring it - I’ll send it! 

IMG_1026.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.