Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,423 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted! Callaway White Box Golf Ball Testing

Test Ball (1).jpg

As you would expect we don't have much information to share with you, because that would be spoiling the surprise! 

What we can tell you is that Callaway is offering up to 50 members the opportunity to test, review and keep their new golf ball. 

What do we want from you? Your honest feedback, data and if this Callaway White Box golf ball could be your next gamer golf ball. 

Think you are up for the challenge and opportunity? 

If you are interested in being a tester and want to be considered please fill out the form below! Please note that the normal sign up button will not be used for this testing opportunity and you MUST fill out the attached form. 

Callaway White Box Testing Application Form 

Test Ball.png

The selected testers will receive a dozen golf balls to test, review and keep (for as long as you can!)

*This testing opportunity is not run the same as others, so testers will be announced as we have them and you will be contacted via email by Callaway*

138 Comments

Would love to do another white ball test but alas, I only play white balls and with the abundance of snow in the region I’m sure I’d lose all three on the first hole no matter how well I hit them. 

Hey might as well try my luck on a small ticket item in order to show my ability to contribute as a tester. Hopefully all math nerd stuff can pay off in someway. 

I think that Callaway has made a lot of improvement on their golf balls.  In the past, I never liked them.  My wife plays Callaway Chrome Soft and really likes them.  Having recently tried them, I was surprised how much they have improved and would love to test the new prototype.

Wish I could sign up, but going  to be out of service for a bit.  Good luck to the rest of you.  Looking forward to the results. Callaway came out with the Chrome Tour,  wondering what this new ball will turn out to be!

Would love to try these out.  Haven't played Callaway balls much, so would be interested in seeing how these perform.  Mostly been playing ProV1x and Sugar Pure balls this past year.  Lots of snow here, but luckily I have a membership at our new local indoor place to help me keep my swing going.  But all we need is a little warm weather an hour south and I can head outside again!

Good luck everyone.

I signed up. Maybe this will give me an incentive to stick with one ball instead of alternating between Titleist, Callaway, and TaylorMade balls.

No weather issues here as far as snow. Not in Mexico, at least. Looking forward to getting my first test in if chosen.

I was selected for the Titleist white box test, but never received the balls. Hopefully this time I can get selected AND test the balls. 😆

Good luck to those who get chosen….testing mystery balls has to be a real blast.  Loved reading the thoughts and impressions from the TItleist mystery testers….

Looking forward getting back on the course; week of 11 degree lows, 28 degree highs, daytime temps up into 36 degrees the last 2 days, but course still frozen, super delicate Poa annua greens die quickly if stepped on when frozen. the range mats are frozen until 2:00 pm. Hard to practice where membership department does not mention frequent course closures, range closed for $24K + $800 month + $100 month food and beverage minimum. The Head Pro and the Teaching Pro ask why I haven't, bought any clubs since 2002. I build my own fitting myself through ball flight, distance, divot shape. Current irons in rebuild are AP2, TMB, 681's, MP29's. Irons currently in use are either MP5s, Adams 2013 CMB, Titleist 2014 MBs, TM TP7s purchased from Web.com & California Golf Tour professional who received sponsorship from a OEM company.

Signed up! Did the Titleist ball testing and loved the opportunity. With it being winter here in Upstate NY any testing I might do would be limited to an indoor simulator.

Hopefully I get selected. I keep trying to be a tester and thank you all for keep us in the know when manufacturers are looking for testers. 🙂

I love figuring out if another ball is better than my current ball. I'd love to buy loads of different ball types and test them all out...I'd need a week of solid golf for that and I'd be killed when I got home 😅 

This Test is now closed to further comments.