Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,133 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Runner Golf

1.jpg

Introduction:

For this tester's wanted opportunity, we introduce you to RUNNERGolf, a small and up-and-coming putter company from France. Founded in 2021 by Simon Linot, the process of getting their putters to market took a little time. However, the time and hard work paid off when they won the “Best in Show” innovation prize at the 2022 PGA GOLF SHOW.

3.jpg

About RUNNER Golf Putters:

Available in three different models (RUNNER ORIGINAL, BLADE, and MALLET), this series of putters is packed with technology and RUNNER’s signature moving weights system at the back of each putter. All of the RUNNER golf putters are built in Normandy, France. 

They consist of a multi-material design with precision-milled 6061 aluminum, complete with various weight options and setups to help golfers make more putts. RUNNER Golf also has a comprehensive self-fitting guide on their website, which will help you choose which one of their putters is best for you. 

This AI configuration guide will consist of a handful of questions and only takes a few minutes to complete. The questions are thorough and cover everything from putter preferences to putting grip. At the end, it will give the best recommendation for putter style, weight setting, and more!

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers who want to test, review, and keep a RUNNER Golf putter. The putter for testing will be based on their AI configuration guide. 

RUNNER Golf putters are available for both left- and right-handed golfers and have a variety of options, including lie and shaft position, custom face options, as well as different weight kits. 

Do you want to be our next tester for a RUNNER Golf putter?

RUNNER GOLF.jpg

*Open to golfers worldwide
*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Registration closes Mar. 19
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Mar. 26

156 Comments

Great looking putters with interesting technology with the movable weights.  Would love to compare it to my King Cobra Agera mallet.

Like to see this opportunity come about.  Neat looking putters, however I have enough in the garage that I think there’s a better tester out there to give this a proper test.  Best of luck to those who are entering. 

This looks like a very interesting company and putter! I've seen many putters with adjustable weight screws, but very few with movable weights. The putters have an Italian sports car look to them (in my opinion) and I dig it! I went to the website and did the AI fitting and below are my results. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have any photos of shaft options or grip options. I was also a little bummed to see they didn't offer long putters (armlock or broom). 

Thanks MGS forum staff and RUNNER putters for giving some lucky members the opportunity to give these a roll! 😊

image.png.cedb248586fd54c48439ef97f3004676.png

A French guy (me), playing with a French putter, that would make some of my partners and opponents so mad here in Alberta, it would be too funny!

Would love the opportunity, thanks!

Oh, and here's the specs that the website gave me:

image.png.3cce1efbe7f58992ec99ab882046f0be.png

1 hour ago, JOakesOnYou348 said:

Very intriguing opportunity here. Had to do a little research as I am pretty unfamiliar with these but very glad that I did. I enjoy the esthetics of the mallet and its "mini" look, and the versatility of the entire putter head.

Would love the opportunity to test out this putter, and good luck to all.

Here is my AI configuration:

image.png.83e940824a77ed28b8713c633d1b297d.png

Love to see another center shafted hitter haha

Pretty slick site, and cool looking putters. I have been using a Lab Link 1, but haven't got the feel for it yet. This would be an interesting opportunity to see how this would compare to the lie angle balance of the Lab. Seeing where the shaft is set may have some pretty low torque. It great this forum bring to light these currently obscure up and coming companies, and put them on all of our radars. Thanks for the opportunity.

image.png.9101715a132acdfd497cff4f4fce800f.png 

RUNNER MALLET - P_MALLET_C71_OF_C_30_35P _RH

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° OFFSET LOFT : C° WEIGHT : 30g SIZE : 35 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

would be interesting to have for the upcoming member guest over in Tucson

Pretty cool process.  I would be interested to see how the AI fitting compares to an in-person fitting.  The return policy may influence my willingness to pull the trigger for that amount of money.  

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 2.18.11 PM.png

As a former fitter for Edel, Ping, Scotty, the AI leaves a lot of questions unasked (short v long, miss more short ones or have lagging challenges, predominant strike pattern. That being said, intriguing design and looking forward to hear how testers adapt to Runner. Not sure i get relevance of name. Anyone be of help. 

IMG_9634.jpeg

VERY cool testing. Would love to put this up against the stable I have at home. Love the options for customization they have on their site as well. The KBS special edition lineup looks sick! Very cool test. 

Best of luck everyone! 

image.png.6c14fbf5238c09790ae932682cc2c905.png

This looks like an interesting opportunity as I'm looking for a change in putter this season, I like the configurator but have to revisit it again. Good luck to the chosen ones and happy hitting all!

Wow - what a great testing opportunity for 4 lucky testers in the MGS family.   If it were not for my ongoing love affair with Millie (read about it here: 

) I would be one of the first to throw my hat into the ring.  Also I love how the "up and coming" brands are jumping into the testing arena to let their product be tested and proven by the MGS testers.   Looking forward to how the fitting process goes, how the quick the delivery happens and how well the putts roll with these putters.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.