Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,133 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Runner Golf

1.jpg

Introduction:

For this tester's wanted opportunity, we introduce you to RUNNERGolf, a small and up-and-coming putter company from France. Founded in 2021 by Simon Linot, the process of getting their putters to market took a little time. However, the time and hard work paid off when they won the “Best in Show” innovation prize at the 2022 PGA GOLF SHOW.

3.jpg

About RUNNER Golf Putters:

Available in three different models (RUNNER ORIGINAL, BLADE, and MALLET), this series of putters is packed with technology and RUNNER’s signature moving weights system at the back of each putter. All of the RUNNER golf putters are built in Normandy, France. 

They consist of a multi-material design with precision-milled 6061 aluminum, complete with various weight options and setups to help golfers make more putts. RUNNER Golf also has a comprehensive self-fitting guide on their website, which will help you choose which one of their putters is best for you. 

This AI configuration guide will consist of a handful of questions and only takes a few minutes to complete. The questions are thorough and cover everything from putter preferences to putting grip. At the end, it will give the best recommendation for putter style, weight setting, and more!

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers who want to test, review, and keep a RUNNER Golf putter. The putter for testing will be based on their AI configuration guide. 

RUNNER Golf putters are available for both left- and right-handed golfers and have a variety of options, including lie and shaft position, custom face options, as well as different weight kits. 

Do you want to be our next tester for a RUNNER Golf putter?

RUNNER GOLF.jpg

*Open to golfers worldwide
*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Registration closes Mar. 19
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Mar. 26

156 Comments

Fingers crossed for this one...will definitely be a unique brand on the Bermuda courses!

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° OFFSET LOFT : C° WEIGHT : 18g SIZE : 35 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

Would love the opportunity to test one of these out. First to compare it to my Odyessy putter, and second to see if the technology helps with my short game. 

Not overly happy with my Odyssey putter would be open to a change! It feels very heavy and can’t seem to get a feel for it after several years of usage. Intrigued to see how these are! Would be the perfect first time being picked as a tester! 

2 hours ago, Fongle said:

Oh yes, my wife only knows about the first one of my now 3 Scotty Bullseyes. In my defence, it'd be rude to not collect the set

Ah Scotty putters - I don't appear to have any in my collection (sold my old Newport 2 years ago). Note to self "must add Scotty Cameron putters (without wife finding out)".

While I am slowly becoming a putter wh0reder, I am way too happy with my current putter!

Good luck to all who apply!  These look completely unique compared to ALMOST all the other brands out there.

(I am sure LAB got some wild responses when they launched)

For fun, I did the AI fitting, 1 for blade, 1 for mallet. Same answers to questions each time.

Screenshot_20240314_083055_Chrome.jpg.cdd3c2c1a1be29b49a55f5a89ea52161.jpgScreenshot_20240314_082720_Chrome.jpg.2bb04c64c7c5657c59b41a57eb7f5f84.jpg

This looks like an excellent putter. I took the configuration test and was pleased with the results. It would be great to be able to test this putter. My results were 

RUNNER MALLET - P_MALLET_C71_OF_C_30_34P _RH

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° OFFSET LOFT : C° WEIGHT : 30g SIZE : 34 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

Matt

I like the potential use of the app that looks at actual video and can help with adjusting the weight location. Reminds me of an old putter I was fitted for that had removable weights.

The AI fitter was interesting. I chuckled at the "I don't miss" response about putts from 10 ft. My best and second option are the exact same, which seems odd. If I were to order one, I would go with 34" instead of the 35" that is suggested.

Good luck to all those that are chosen! 

Bradley Pate, we found a fit for you !

From our Ai experience, the best fit for you is :

Best Option

RUNNER MALLET - P_MALLET_C71_3_30_35P _RH

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° LOFT : 3° WEIGHT : 30g SIZE : 35 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

459.99€

Show my product

Here are more products that can fit you

2nd

RUNNER MALLET - P_MALLET_C71_OF_3_30_35P _RH

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° OFFSET LOFT : 3° WEIGHT : 30g SIZE : 35 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

459.99€

Show my product

Share your configuration !

Very intriguing opportunity here. Had to do a little research as I am pretty unfamiliar with these but very glad that I did. I enjoy the esthetics of the mallet and its "mini" look, and the versatility of the entire putter head.

Would love the opportunity to test out this putter, and good luck to all.

Here is my AI configuration:

image.png.83e940824a77ed28b8713c633d1b297d.png

I love putters!  Whenever I visit a golf shop, I always test the new putters to determine if there is one that needs to be added to the collection/rotation of putters.  Usually, a putter is added every other year with 3 to 4 in the rotation.

I would love to test this one!  This putter has my interest, great design because of the moveable weights, near center shaft position and the machined face. 

Wow! After poking around their website and building an AI putter, these things look friggin awesome! Next to Edel, these are probably some of the most innovative looking putters on the market. What an opportunity!!! Thanks MGS mods for hooking this one up! 

This Test is now closed to further comments.