Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

I'm in the need for my 2024 season, because sadly I have run my car over my bag in our local range parking lot, I have forgotten to put it back in my trunk,, so I heard this arsh sound and stop on time, my clubs were OK but the bag has suffered a lot.. 

Been looking to change my stand golf bag and haven't found the one yet. I would be stoked to try a Ghost Bag. Good luck to all that apply

On 4/6/2024 at 7:22 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Particularly interested in this test. Last couple of carry bags have been disappointing in terms of durability and space. Interested to see if something like this offers a viable alternative

I just told my golfing neighbor about this and he literally JUST got the OGIO Shadow bag.  I asked him (if I'm lucky enough to get selected) could I try it out as a comparison...he was happy to say yes and that we could go play a round together walking and/or riding.  The OGIO is a new one to the premium PU Leather bag market, so I wonder if they've learned from watching other brands like Ghost...maybe I can help answer that question  (wink wink) 😉 

Absolutely LOVE this bag! Was gifted this bag for my birthday this past year, and I don’t know how I will ever get rid of it! I have the all black Katana bag 14 way. One of the nicest looking bags on the market, and have great sales around the holidays to make them priced similarly to top name brand bags such as Callaway, TaylorMade, Ping, Etc. Amount of pockets are great, usability is great, weight is not bad. All around great things to say about this bag! Their towels also looks good with them! Also fun to match with your brother/friend!

IMG_4510.jpeg

Looking forward to the groups thoughts! I’m planning to ditch my trusty ping hoofer at the end of this season. 

So luxurious! Would love to give this bag a go. Good luck everyone 🙂

Edit: Also quite curious how to compares to the more budget friendly Haywood bag with some similar luxury features.

Great looking bags! Wishing I could get the opportunity to test one. Looking into going from a cart bag to a stand bag to get more exercise. I’ve heard great things about this bag. Was one my list to consider.

I've had a Sun Mountain carry bag for so long, it would be a great opportunity to upgrade it!

I travel with my carry bag and use it in difficult (wet) conditions in the Pacific Northwest (Vancouver, Canada).

It would be a good test area for the Ghost!

FORE!

Mike

A good friend of mine and tournament partner has one of these bags.  The quality is just outstanding.  BUT... As if that wasn't enough, the Customer Service is outrageously good.  I'd like to give this a rip myself and see how it works out. 

Just so you know, if not picked, I'd fully support going out and getting one.  My buddies bag had one zipper head that broke.  Called Ghost Golf, or put an email in, and they told him we'll send you a new one.  Thinking it was going to be the zipper alone.  NOPE, they sent him a brand new replacement bag.   When he asked where he needed to send the faulty bag they told him to hold onto it and use it as a spare.  That's how these companies SHOULD be doing business.  Outstanding company from what I can tell. 

Now, I'd love to get my hands on it and give some real insight on my opinions as well.  

Good luck everyone! 

This Test is now closed to further comments.