Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,942 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

Would very much enjoy a chance at testing this vs my TM Qi10 Max , soon-to-be mine Qi10 Standard, Cleveland Halo XL and my very old, very whippy TM Burner!  Both on the outdoor range but also on the new home sim that will be (fingers crossed) completed tomorrow!  Another fantastic opportunity from MGS- congratulations in advance to all the chosen testers!

It would be quite interesting to try the MaxD and compare it to my current Epic Flash, which I am more than pleased with.  I gained several yards in distance with the Epic Flash  and believe the MaxD would bring more yards gained,  and I do need more length on the drives.  I would be very interested in being selected as a tester. 

Did the online driver selector on the Callaway website…recommended the Max based on my inputs.  Other options were the Triple Diamond and the standard Paradym.

Did not provide anything on the shafts, but the selector did not provide any recommendations, but there were lots of good options available.

On 4/11/2024 at 12:04 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thrilled for this one as a big fan of Callaway drivers. Very excited for the fortunate 5 members that will get the opportunity to test these golf clubs!

Want to help your chances at being selected? 

I built a full guide for you on what we look for, how to increase your chances and more!

I would certainly love to test out one of these drivers but not having a launch monitor I dont think I would provide much benefit as far as a review would provide.   I will just look forward to what one of the lucky 5 will provide. Oh and of course when i try one out for myself when I get an opportunity.

Would love to get my hands on a new driver. Have had a few friends recommend going with Callaway line up, here's to hoping!

And good luck to everyone who signed up! 

Thought hard about upgrading from my Rogue Max LS. Have heard a lot of great things. Excited to see the results of this one. 

Always been a Callaway driver fan. They just seem to work for me. Got to try the lineup at a demo day and hit the Max pretty well. Would love to put another one in the bag. 

It’s been 3 years since I got a new driver. The cobra LTDx LS. Ready T  on nuograde and I hit a friend’s Ai Smoke with hazard black LS shaft and it went FARRR. Never been selected for any of these tests despite signing up for 2 years so I think it’s because I don’t ever comment here. I just lurk and read a lot. So I’m trying to change my luck. 

I currently only have the $80 PXG Offset. With that being said I think it would be interesting if I was selected to see if an expensive club with such advanced technology would really benefit my play in comparison to a cheaper lower end one.

Went to a demo day today at Neshanic Valley in NJ and I've  gotta say I came away immensely impressed by these drivers. I tried all three models and whichever forum members that get selected for this opportunity are in for a real treat.

I’ve been thinking about getting one of these drivers for a while, so i’d love to be selected for this review. However, if not I still can’t wait to read the feedback from these reviewers because they’ll probably include the decision. Good luck everyone!

I would love to compare the new Callaway drivers to my Rogue LS! I've heard that they are more forgiving which would be great.

I have played the game for 30 years and have never used another brands driver!! Love their drivers and would love to test this one !!

Driver was not having it today…there were very few fairways hit today.

Would love to test this driver and see some drives get smoked!

Have not hit one yet, but really liked the look of it seeing it in the store.

I had an Epic Flash sub zero a few years ago and that thing was lightening fast. I couldn’t control it though. Can always count on Callaway to be fast! 

Selecting me to be a tester for a new driver = telling the wife I have to play more; it’s for research!!

This Test is now closed to further comments.