Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

I’d love to see the difference between my Paradym and the AI Smoke! Also, I have a simulator, so I would compare all of the stats. Plus, I have multiple different shafts to test it on. 

Thanks Callaway and MGS for the opportunity here!! I'm currently gaming a Callaway Rogue Max Ls at the moment and it is long and forgiving. I can only imagine how much better the new Smoke is. Good luck to everyone applying for this test.

DRIVERS....Certainly an area of debate..     I currently have a TSR1 9 degree    and would like to try the AI SMOKE...    last Callaway driver for me was the BIG BERTHA...   THANKS    

I had a Callaway driver in the past and I really liked it. Then at some point it got damaged.  I found it was within the 3 year warranty and they gave me the latest model, a RAZR Fit as mine was not available any more.  It was very accurate and pretty long also.  I used it until I won a Titleist Driver at a golf event, and had to pull it back out for a while when the Titleist head cracked on me.  Titleist was replaced under warranty also though, and I used it until I got the PING G410 Plus 5 years ago.  I would love to compare the Callaway to the Ping I have.

Shame it's limited to North America as I live next to the main fitting centre here in St Andrews and actually take my lessons with the guy that does the Callaway fittings.  I had the TD last year and really didn't get in with it so switched to the G430LST.

This is great! I have the Callaway Paradym, which I received as a gift last year and ever since the AI Smoke came out I’ve been dying to see how they compare. Fingers crossed I get the opportunity to test!!!

This one will obviously be very popular.  I'd love to see how this compares to the Stealth.  Especially for novice players.  Could be a game changer (for the best for once 😉 )

There certainly is a lot of hype with this driver.  I tested the Max D, along with the Taylormade Qi10 several weeks ago at my local Edwin Watts indoors.  The numbers on the Callaway and Taylormade were not better than my Titleist TSR3.

That being said, I would love the opportunity to test one of the Callaway models outdoor on the range using my Mevo+ launch monitor vs. the Titleist TSR3 and then on the course.

Good luck everyone! Since I’m starting to take golf more seriously it would be cool to see what a new driver would add to my game!

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thrilled for this one as a big fan of Callaway drivers. Very excited for the fortunate 5 members that will get the opportunity to test these golf clubs!

Want to help your chances at being selected? 

I built a full guide for you on what we look for, how to increase your chances and more!

Really have been thinking of an upgrade and after hitting a Paradym & Stealth 2 the extra distance over my PING G425 has me wondering if its worth the AI Smoke!

I'm a Callaway guy all the way and would love to compare up against my Paradym triple diamond. Great opportunity for whoever is chosen for this test.

Never played Callaway before but reviews and media have me interested. Currently using Ping, prior was many different models of TaylorMade. 

Wishing all the entrants the best of luck in the AI Smoke Driver testing! 🍀⛳️ May the swing be with you and bring many birdies your way! 🏌️♀️✨ 

I had AI write this because it just seemed fitting. Good luck, y’all! 

I would love to test the triple black diamond or max. I have the Callaway rogue St max but I'd love to try a longer low spin model. 

This would be a good one to try. Recently started hitting my driver more consistently so I’d like to see how this compares. 

Testing opportunities so far have all been bangers! Great job MGS! I'm definitely excited for this one. I hit paradym last year during a fitting and it just didn't give me enough over my current driver at the time to upgrade, so excited to see Ai Smoke!

This Test is now closed to further comments.