Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
9,244 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Vice

ViceIronsFeature.jpg

We are always excited when we can bring fresh, new products to the MyGolfSpy Member Testing platform, especially when said products have created buzz and questions surrounding them. The new irons from Vice Golf fit this mold to a tee, and we are thrilled to have our members get their hands on them for testing.

About Vice Golf Irons

Vice Golf made a big leap by entering the golf club market. The Wunderkind line of irons consists of the VGI01 and VGI02 irons. With many DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands producing irons, it would be easy to think these are template irons. However, that thought would be wrong.

Vice Golf partnered with the largest golf fitting and building company in Europe, called HIO. The two used all their combined expertise and knowledge to build the new irons. In addition, all Vice Golf clubs will be built in-house at the HIO headquarters in Munich, Germany.

ViceIronsTW.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We will be selecting four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Vice Golf irons. Two testers will be selected to test the game improvement offering, the VGI02 irons. Another two will test the players' irons, the VGI01.

The VGI02 irons, as stated, are a game improvement offering. They have a 2-piece cast head with minimal offset and slight heel weighting to increase face closure. The head is also lighter to help promote increased swing speed. All of these characteristics are focused on making the game easier for mid to high handicap golfers.

The VGI01 is a triple-forged hollow body head that also boasts a milled finish. It features a low-offset design with a thin topline and slightly longer heel-to-toe construction for improved forgiveness. Built as a player's iron, it is meant for the mid to low handicap golfer who still wants a little bit of help.

Are you interested in being a tester and providing feedback on the Vice Golf irons?

ViceGIIrons.jpg

*This test is open to right-handed forum members only.

*Registration closes June 20.

*Testers will be announced June 25 on the Forum.

283 Comments

I am in treasured in seeing how they compare to my G425 irons. I look forward to being able to test these irons. 

Happy Golfing!!!

It is always a good idea to have a lefty test out clubs…just saying. They look good, I wonder how they perform.

What an opportunity sign me up please. They look very interesting  and I’d love to be selected in trying these out. Good luck to everyone that signs up. 

Really interested to see how these hold up. I really like Vice as a brand, and would love to see these be a decent option. 

They look great and as I have had MANY iron sets...3 this season...it would be a good way to compare. 

11 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

No love for the lefties, maybe one day!

Still an amazing opportunity here, excited to see the feedback from the testers…good luck everyone!

When I was at Vice I was pitching them hard on making LH stuff. Sounds like it will be coming, but as with much it will take a bit of time.

The irons looked so good in hand. I had one detail I didn't love, but think it would be easy to get over.

If there is one brand that I really wanted to see what they could do with golf clubs, it was this one. I’ve been using Vice golf balls for many years now and have been quite pleased with them.  I cannot wait to see the results of these irons and how people are taking to them. On that note, I would love to see MyGolfSpy take on all of the DTC golf club offerings in a massive testing. Knowing the popularity of MyGolfSpy, I would not be surprised if a couple of those iron companies fair better than usual after a test.

16 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

When I was at Vice I was pitching them hard on making LH stuff. Sounds like it will be coming, but as with much it will take a bit of time.

The irons looked so good in hand. I had one detail I didn't love, but think it would be easy to get over.

They are some sharp looking irons…feel like there are going to be some happy people with these.

Both are good looking irons. Good luck to those who get the opportunity to test. Easy enough to Shot Scope these in and out of the bag and put the Star Grips on to keep the test going for them. 

Good luck to all of the testers! Another great opportunity for the Spies…… thanks to everyone who put this together

This is an awesome opportunity. Tried a couple Vice Pro balls recently and they're pretty good, felt good off the face on full swing shots, similar results on short chips to other balls I play, similar distance to the Z-star and TP5 I usually play. If Vice have done as much work on the clubs as their balls, they should have winner. Can't wait to hear feedback on the irons. I'm currently in a game improvement Callaway Steelhead XR set and really thinking of making the jump up to a players distance type of iron.

This Test is now closed to further comments.