Testers Wanted: Diamana BB and WB Driver Shafts

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
105 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Diamana

1.jpg

Introduction
Diamana is offering golfers the chance to test and compare two of their leading driver shafts: the Diamana WB (White Board) and BB (Blue Board). The WB is engineered for golfers seeking a low launch and spin profile, while the BB delivers a balanced mid-launch, mid-spin profile. With a reputation for stability and consistent performance, these shafts are designed to cater to different swing types and preferences.

Key Features:

• Diamana WB (White Board): Designed with a stiff tip section, this shaft promotes low launch and spin, offering control and a more penetrating ball flight for golfers with faster swings.
  • Diamana BB (Blue Board): A versatile option with a softer midsection that delivers a mid-launch, mid-spin profile, balancing distance with control for golfers seeking a more responsive feel.
  • Materials: Both shafts feature premium multi-material construction for maximum stability and consistency, offering increased energy transfer through the swing.

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will receive both the WB and BB shafts and will be comparing their performance across multiple metrics, including launch, spin, feel, and control. We’re looking for feedback that explores how these shafts differ in real-world conditions and which might be better suited for various swing types.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 21 and closes Sept. 26.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 1.

This is a unique opportunity to see how these high-performance shafts from Diamana can impact your game and help find the best fit for your swing!

27 Comments

The Diamana brand is known for the quality of its shafts, which are always very high-performing. I would be very curious to see the performance of these two new shafts in S or X flex and compare them to see if there is truly a gain in distance and if the spin isn't too high

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I am truly amazed at how things fly under the radar when we don't put them in the newsletter... it will go out tomorrow and I expect to see this jump well past 1k

I would be all over this one. The BB was such a great shaft. I'm shocked 9 sign ups as well...

21 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I would be all over this one. The BB was such a great shaft. I'm shocked 9 sign ups as well...

I signed up but  in reality idk if I should test as I am working on swing work and swinging driver while doing that could keep bad habits. Although a chance to test both is so tempting

Another sweet oppurtunity!

Would love to compare this against my Kailli White 60x and aldila tour green 75x. Good luck all!

What an awesome test that is seeing no traction yet. My page is still showing the Newton banner and this one isn't showing so that might be part of it as well. The BB was such a good shaft that I remember was able to work for so many people. Interested to see how an updated version of these shafts perform for the selected testers. 

Heck yea - love the old BB, and very curious about the updates Mitsubishi has built into the new version. Will definitely be following this thread - good luck to all the entrants!

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I am truly amazed at how things fly under the radar when we don't put them in the newsletter... it will go out tomorrow and I expect to see this jump well past 1k

This is actually a great test for me. I actually have this brand of shafts in my D, 3w, and both hybrids. But they are 12 years old or more. So it would make for a great comparison of how far technology has come and what improvements they produce. 

Unfortunately,  I won't be back for 12 days, and I'm sure a fitting, visual or in Person,  is required to be matched up to the correct shaft.

So I have passed on this amazing opportunity so that hopefully someone else will bolster a great review

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It’s amazing how much product placement of testing opportunities makes such a difference in sign ups!

5 hours ago, Rob Person said:

This is actually a great test for me. I actually have this brand of shafts in my D, 3w, and both hybrids. But they are 12 years old or more. So it would make for a great comparison of how far technology has come and what improvements they produce. 

Unfortunately,  I won't be back for 12 days, and I'm sure a fitting, visual or in Person,  is required to be matched up to the correct shaft.

So I have passed on this amazing opportunity so that hopefully someone else will bolster a great review

I am glad to see restraint as I know how exciting many of these are! 

The first part of the post does make me think, I wonder how many who sign up feel it would be a great test for them vs just signing up to sign up?

Stoked the BB and WB are BACK… my current 3 and 5 wood shafts and the utility iron shaft… Can’t wait to see the reviews on the new lineup (lighting in the garage is kinda bad lol)… evidently I need to clean my phone camera too 😂😂

IMG_8078.jpeg

Loved the blue board but with current driver head I’d be more suited to a white board. Currently playing the aping G430 max 10k 10.5 set at 9.5 with the Kai li 60x and it launches okay but spins way to much. I’m hovering around 2,650-3k backspin and I feel it’s a touch too much and it may be causing my apex at 100-110 to be a touch high. I’m a 110mph guy and according to a few references I should try to hit a peak of 100 max and live at around 95’ with 2,200-2,500 max