Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,676 signups
Equipment Type: Speed Training
Vendor: Super Speed

SuperSpeed the #1 Golf Swing Speed Training System is back!

image.png

LONGER DRIVES. LOWER SCORES.

image.png

Increasing your swing speed with SuperSpeed leads to a more athletic. powerful, and consistent golf swing. 20 more yards off the tee leads to about 2 less clubs into every green, closer proximity to the hole, more greens in regulation, less bogies, and more birdies.

We are looking for 9 MGS Forum Members (3 slow, 3 mid, 3 high swing speeds) to test and keep the SuperSpeed Training System and report their results over a 6 week program!

Included for this MyGolfSpy Forum Test is the SuperSpeed Training Sticks (3), PRGR Launch Monitor for recording swing speed and consultation with SuperSpeed with program introduction and more!

image.png

Are you up for the challenge?

This test is open to MGS Forum Members worldwide!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

167 Comments

...oh, I almost forgot.  This tester selection closes on May 10, my late father's birthday.  I never got to golf with him or even see his swing.  But he taught me some things about the game and is with me in spirit for many of my rounds. 

53 minutes ago, SFLOrange said:

These speed trainers really do work.  I have been using Stack since November, and went from an initial Driver swing speed of 109 to 122.  Since I'm already very happy with my swing speed trainer I'll pass on this opportunity, but hope the testers have similar successes.

I would love to get to 120+, I am around 105 - 110 right now, glad to see it helped you and I am seeing some others that say the same.  I guess there really is something to this.  I hope I am selected to see for myself.

...oh, and one more thing. Swing speed is a huge issue for me, as I am the classic "short str8 hitter".  Driver = 190 to 200 down the middle and then struggle to hit GIR's... unless I play from the front tees.  22 handicap from back tees.  18 from front tees.  I suffer peer group pressure from greedy mates in team games who want me to bring those four double pops from the back.  Help!!!

This has been high on my list to start a speed program.  I had planned to start one over the winter, but decided on short game drills instead.  Good luck to everyone

I purchased this system last year for the winter workout, but I don't have room to swing in my garage.  Good luck to all. 

Ok. Never truly thought about speed training in the past as I have other apsects of my game that need improvement but a training program with measurable data and progress would definitely be cool to experiment.

I currently swing an old steel shafted wood headed driver with lots of lead down the shaft. I swing it 50 to 70 repetitions at night in the driveway. I don't hit balls with it. It keeps my golf muscles strong. It would be interesting to see if the 3 different weighted "clubs" increase my swing speed. I am already a high swing speed player at 73 years old. I hit it 270 to 280 with an occasional fluke 300 yarder.

I was recently fit for my new driver and discovered, much to my dismay, that my driver swing speed has dropped from about 92 to 88. Plus, having read that some people also showed improvement in how their backs felt, this seems like a great thing. I would relish the chance to participate in this trial.

What a great opportunity!  I just re-took up the game 2 1/2 years ago and at age 63, my swing speed is low 90's. But I'm lean and athletic and I think there's much more in the tank that can be discovered. Would love to see what percentage increase I could get in the testing period. And with Spring finally here, golf season is here! I will be getting out to play at least twice a week in leagues near me.

40 minutes ago, Bob Pegram said:

I currently swing an old steel shafted wood headed driver with lots of lead down the shaft. I swing it 50 to 70 repetitions at night in the driveway. I don't hit balls with it. It keeps my golf muscles strong. It would be interesting to see if the 3 different weighted "clubs" increase my swing speed. I am already a high swing speed player at 73 years old. I hit it 270 to 280 with an occasional fluke 300 yarder.

I wish I had that problem! That's great! And it encourages me that I have lots more upside to be discovered!

Thank you for the fantastic opportunity @SuperSpeed Golf !!! 

I have considered, but not yet tried, a structured training program designed specifically to improve swing speed. Would love to participate in this one.

My high school golf season just ended so I'm think I'm very young compared to others in this forum. Also I'm 6 feet tall. But even with those advantages I'm still only swinging driver at about 102 MPH.

Long way of saying I could use some extra speed.

I’ve been borrowing my friend’s PRGR monitor off and on for the past couple of seasons to check my yardages, with only a mere glimpse towards club head speed.  It would be exciting to follow a bonafide swing-speed training regimen to see what results I could achieve. I am 68 years old with a 4 hdcp. 

This is fascinating, increasing my swing speed is one of my focuses right now; I've been working out for the past 8 weeks with the goal of increasing my muscular control when I push hard in my swing. I hadn't thought of using tech to truly test how I swing like this, looking forward to the reviews or reviewing it myself!

70 and retired. Other than actually playing golf a lot, have all day everyday to follow protocols. Regardless, though, will follow this thread because driving past my 50 year old buddies is still a thing! Unusual, but still... I might even throw in 5 or 10 pushups a day if it helps. Maybe.

OK then.

Great opportunity for everyone here. Been using mine for the past 2 years and I have started at 105 and was averaging around 116 with 122 being my quickest at one point. I will say their protocols are gradual and you will see results but you have to do the work much like everything else in golf. 

Oh yeah, sure... dangle a big old juicy steak in front of me why don't ya 🤣.  I've really been interested in this whole increased swing speed thing but spooked by the prospects of aggravating my no longer (terribly) aggravated left shoulder.  And now with my more recent back muscle issue, well, suffice to say this isn't for me 😨.

Here we go again.  Another fantastic test opportunity to what will undoubtedly go down as a record year for MGS Forum Testing!! 😍  A big Thank You to the folks at SuperSpeed for making this available and to our staff for coordinating it.  I look forward to hearing how this works for those selected.  Good luck to everyone! 🤞

Getting old (58) and have definitely lost swing speed, hate getting out driven by those 40 year olds!!

As an aging golfer, my swing speed is going in the wrong direction.  I’m curious about whether a 62 year old can actually gain club head speed and how that would improve my game!

This Test is now closed to further comments.