Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,631 signups
Equipment Type: Shoes
Vendor: SQAIRZ

Testers Wanted! SQAIRZ BOLD Golf Shoes

image.png

Make a statement.

On the course and on your scorecard. An extension of the award-winning design of the men’s SPEED and features, BOLD is the best way for you to express your personal style while continuing to deliver on unparalleled balance and stability. BOLD comes with both white & colored Sta Put laces so you can choose to be bold—or bolder. BOLD allows you to stylize your footwear and match the intensity of your game, while still delivering score changing balance, stability and comfort, in a guaranteed waterproof shoe

image.png

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 of it's forum members in Canada or the US to test, report, review and keep these golf shoes!

Oh and it's open to both left and right handed golfers 😉

Have you heard of SQAIRZ? Do you think you would be a good tester for these?

Want to know more about SQAIRZ? Read this article which was just released today!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/sqairz-golf-shoes-stable-is-the-new-sexy/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

153 Comments

Walker who typically buys Foot Joy or Adidas shoes.  Interested in testing Sqairz shoes.  See quite a few of them at my private club(but not in the pro shop stock).

I need to wear an 11 in the FootJoy shoes, so that my toes don't get all cramped in. I am looking forward to testing the Sqairz red 10 1/2 wide, to see if I can get my walking game back

Playing over 100 rounds walking in the heat and humidity of SoTex, would love to see how these shoes hold up.  I go thru 2 to 3 pair of shoes a year, alternating them weekly.  Also, looking at those sweet neon green pair.

18 hours ago, Javs said:

Yes Sir! I hope you enjoy them!!!

I have NEVER been one to buy something because of an ad or commercial.  I trust advertisements about as much as I trust politicians or used car salesmen in seersucker suits.  I have however, tried several products I may never have otherwise bought because of some of the articles, tests and reviews here.  It's a lot like having a couple of buddies you see using the new X telling you what they like about it so you can make your own decision, only on a broader base.  Nice to have a resource like this.

I’m so interested in trying sqairz! Have wanted to buy a pair for a while but can’t justify it with my current footjoys. Would love to see how they compare.

Would love to test these. I have bad, wide feet, and i have tried many styles and brands. Would love to see if Sqairz lines up to the hype. 

On 5/19/2023 at 5:06 AM, BKervin said:

I love Ecco!

I just wish they would add just a touch more cushion to their soles, nothing that sacrifices stability ... just a touch more.

I've had my Callaways for awhile now and have been looking to upgrade but have never heard of Sqairz. They definitely look the business!

Walk as many courses as allow it. Would be very interested in both how they feel and if the more stability claims are real. Good luck to all

Would absolutely be interested in trying out the Sqairz shoes. The majority of my rounds of golf I walk and that would be a great way to test them for sure. 

I ride but I spend a lot of time walking! It is great to see all parts of the golf courses I play. As an older guy with balance issues and getting onto my right toe,  I would be interested to see feedback from someone playing with the same issues I have.

Huge golf shoe guy.  I have 4 pairs of Jordan's right now and could use some convincing to move to another brand.  I walk as many courses as I can and am always looking for a good quality shoe to stand up to all the walking.  Would love to test these. Those lime green laces are fire!

Wow! Even tho i'm an Adidas guy - I wouldn't mind trying these and seeing how they compare against the Tour360/S2G/CodeChaos' i'm currently wearing. 

I like the looks of the Red ones..Imagine that.

Nice looking shoes, looks a little more comfortable than my Sketchers shoes.

I would love to give SQAIRZ Speed Bold golf shoes the test.  I currently wear Skechers Go Golf spiked golf shoes size 12.5 and ASICS Gel Ace Pro Spiked golf shoe size 13.  I do still walk and want a very comfortable golf shoe with a good fit that is comfortable for walking 18 holes of golf.  I do prefer a waterproof spiked golf shie for early morning rounds with wet grass but have considered possibly switching to spikeless golf shoes for the comfort.

I have a pair of Sqairz that I purchased three years ago. Very comfortable shoe yet very heavy. I only use them when I am riding. Maybe the newer models are a bit less heavy.

I don’t know anyone who owns this brand of shoe. I am really interested in the reviews of these shoes. Good luck everyone 

On 5/25/2023 at 5:54 AM, Derek Lusk said:

I don’t know anyone who owns this brand of shoe. I am really interested in the reviews of these shoes. Good luck everyone 

I did an unofficial review if it would help. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.