Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,650 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: ClicGear

Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart

Calling All Push Cart Mafia!

image.png

Clicgear and MyGolfSpy are looking for members to put the Model 4.0 Push Cart to the test.

Clicgear is the original compact three-wheel golf push cart that has dominated the sport for over 15 years.  The style is simple, robust and dependable. They have also built the largest selection of quality push cart accessories available with over 40 different items to customize and add even more features to your Clicgear cart.

Every Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart comes with these features:

New silicone bag strap system

New adjustable upper saddle

New lower saddle

Quickly folds down to a compact 13" x 15" x 24"

Front-wheel engaged hand brake

Independent handle bar adjustments

Large console (scorecard, ball, pencil & tee holders)

Large storage net

Accessory mounts x4 (standard cup holder included)

Umbrella mount & bracket

Accommodates most stand bags

21lb heavy-duty frame

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart!

Testers will be able to select from any in-stock color option.

image.png

This Test is open to all US based Forum Members! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

136 Comments

This is going to be an amazing test. Last year I picked up a sun mountain push cart. Walking is such an awesome way to play a round. Can’t wait to hear how this cart does. Good luck everyone 

Wowzza!  Another great product test opportunity.  The forums cup is runnith over... but keep pouring please 😍A big thank you to the folks at ClicGear for making this test opportunity available and to our MGS staff for coordinating everything 👏. I hear lots of great things about ClicGear's carts and suspect our testers will be delighted with these.  But, until products go through the "truth digest" gaunlet, we never know for sure 😉.  Good luck everyone!

giphy.gif

Would love the opportunity to test t by is push cart. I keep mine in the trunk most of the year to keep it out of the way. But something that folds up smaller would let me keep it in the garage. Having better umbrella holder would be a plus as well as the other add ons.

Purchased a Sun Mountain Micro cart several years ago - long story short…. Spent a great deal of money on it. NOT a great purchase because of breakage issues and does not hold bag in place properly. I had to reinvent card holder and make my own velcro straps to hold bag in place. Post on handlebar is for holding club covers instead of throwing them on ground. Also the separator in the storage compartment does not go completely to cover so items from top will drop to bottom - I folded up score card and stapled to fix. I would love to get the opportunity to test a new push cart before purchasing another one.IMG_8447.jpeg.1e7dbfaaabf6beacbe51a8dd48457039.jpegIMG_8605.jpeg.0460cb7501d8db2dd428efb99bb19197.jpeg

I've always been one to carry my bag but have been considering taking the plunge into a push cart for a little while now as my home course is hilly and it will take some of the burden away. Would love to take this cart for a spin and put it to the test! Thanks for the opportunity!

Golf is walking. Carts have taken away any semblance of it being an actual sport, where one has to have some level of fitness to complete a round. 

Would appreciate a chance to test the new cart from ClicGear. 

Good luck to all who entered and congrats in advance to those who are chosen.

MAHALO!

Tried carrying on my hilly course and not up to it anymore, but still want to walk.  Love to try Clicgear cart!

I have been looking for a push cart for a while now! as it gets later here i can walk the course in the late evening without having to worry about the heat and get a little exercise in 

I love walking with a cart.  Had (still have) a three wheel Bag Boy cart for many years.  Two years ago I experimented with a 4 wheel cart and I'm still on the fence about it, three wheel carts have advantages.

Who doesn’t love ClicGear, right!?  I’ve been looking at new push carts this year and ClicGear has always been in the top 3 fav’s. I’d love to test one for us all since I play every day in the summer!  Currently walking a Caddytek, and a Sun Mountain 

I've used a Sun Mountain Speed Cart for about 20 years, literally running it until the tires have worn out and the bungee cords lost their elasticity.  Just last year, my wife got me the Caddytek 3 wheel cart at Christmas.  It has both the cooler/storage bag, as well as the phone holder and multiple cup holders (I use one for my Bose speaker).  Loving this cart, but I'd love to see if the Clicgear is even better.

ClicGear has always appeared heavy to me, my local track is pretty hilly so I appreciate that my current push cart is light and easy to push. I’ll be interested in hearing the thoughts of our testers on this as I’m due for an upgrade. 

I'm 72 and walk the course 2-3 times a week. My Clicgear 3.0 cart has seen a lot of miles over the  past 10+ years without any problems.  If I get chosen to test the 4.0, I will gift my cart to the local 1st Tee chapter for a kid who needs one.

Would absolutely love to test this one but that would not be fair to my current beloved :Clicgear: 3.5+ that I bought as a direct result of reading the MGS 2018 push cart test review (you can google it!) and have never regretted a single moment with it.  The functionality and robust design is more than capable of carrying a fully (over) loaded Sun Mountain C130 cart bag and together we have exceeded 1000 miles of golf course walking in the past 5 years plus the 21 rounds this year.  Nothing has needed repair or replacement.  Best wishes to everyone who applies and if you do not already walk or walk with a pull cart, this :Clicgear: 4.0 will change your golf life.  I will walk with my :Clicgear: 3.5+ unless it is not allowed by tournament or course, and that includes some courses with some serious vertical 👍

What do you know, there is even a :Clicgear: emoji you can use in the 🙂 emoji drop down OEM category!

When I’ve walked I have always carried my bag, but being in my 50’s I’m spent by the turn.  Would love to test this cart to see if it can stand use on a mountain course.

Would love to try this one out. I would be able to have both me and my 7 year old son who is doing pga junior league test it out since the top bag holder is adjustable. Thanks for the opportunity!

This Test is now closed to further comments.