Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
12,389 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: LAB

Testers Wanted: L.A.B. Putters

Rolling a golf ball into a hole shouldn’t be complicated. Yet for golfers around the world, putting is the most challenging part of the game. L.A.B. Golf was created to simplify things. 

image.png

We are looking for 6 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to take part in a longer term L.A.B. Golf Putter Member Test (Roughly 6 weeks)

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members

All heads available for this test (DF 2.1, Mezz.1, Mezz.1 Max and Link.1)

International? Good!

RH or LH? Good!

Follow the Lab review here

359 Comments

Life long mallet user, fitted for putter two years ago at Club Champion, was switched to a blade. Feeling I should go back to mallet, being selected for this would a tremendous stroke of luck!

Would love the chance to testing any one of the LAB putters. Currently use See More but continually trying different putters.

Good luck to all the testers. I absolutely love my LAB putter and it has made putting for me fun again instead of dreading the greens. 

I’ve tried the Scotty Detour putter, the ping og from phoenix but have come back to my odyssey white hot no.2  it’s pretty old- and I’d love to try a new model. 

Like most folks I occasionally struggle with my putting. Lag putting is usually my biggest issue, not aim. I've tried mallets but keep going back to a blade. Since I use a putter on every hole it really makes sense to get properly fit for a putter. Id love to give this a go!

Oh man, this is awesome! Love Sam, Bill, and the L.A.B. guys. Sam was a big help when I got my current L.A.B. a few years ago and I'm VERY interested in the Link.1 putter. If I'm not chosen for the Cobra challenge I'd love to do this and be able to give a unique perspective given that I'm a L.A.B. vet!

Wow,

How exciting, I have always been interested in these putters. Not only for their initiative design but also the performance claims made by the company.

Been looking at the Odessey due to reviews here but would love to take something to the course and really see how it performs. Great opportunity, thanks!!!

41 minutes ago, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

Becoming a tester for a LAB putter might actually be better for me than the cobra 50 th. I’ve wanted to try a LAB Putter for so long now

Please please read the READ MORE HERE LINK!  

That is for anyone new, you don't even have to read the whole thread. The first post and the 2023 update which is linked above would be enough to get you and anyone else the information needed to better your chances. 

LAB has always been the weird kid at the party to me, but people that play these putter swear by them. I've tried multiple mallets and just cant find any comfort with them. I'd be very interested in trying the Link though.

Hmm.  I've been using the same Scotty Cameron Newport 2 for the better part of a decade.  Maybe the golf universe is telling me its time to try something new.

Oh man the testing season is starting out HOT. I've been interested in these putters for a bit and now I cant open IG without seeing their ads and how the people on this forum from last years tests love the putters so much. The new Link,1 they just dropped I think is the best looking blade I've seen in a while. Good luck to all who signed up!

Being a tall guy (6'4") I'd love the chance to test one of these with the proper fitting recommendations from LAB. The whole concept is fascinating to me and I am curious to see if the balance and fit of these putters would bring more consistency to my putting.

This Test is now closed to further comments.