Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
667 signups
Equipment Type: Head Covers
Vendor: Craftsman

Screenshot 2023-05-10 12.25.59.png

Testers Wanted for Craftsman golf club covers! 

craftsmangolf-logo.png

Craftsman Golf’s mission, is consistent from beginning to end: to make the best golf head covers!
We believe that golf head cover styles your golf game and reveals your style, spirit, attitude, and your unique & authentic performance on the course!
You are unique, and we think your golf head covers should also be!

Their mission: Only For The Best Golf Head Cover And Accessories!

image.png

We are looking for 5 of our members anywhere in the world to test, report and review a set of golf club covers from Craftsman Golf!

image.png

3 testers for Iron Head Cover sets
2 testers for Wood Cover sets

Selected Testers will get their choice of any of the Iron head covers or Wood covers from the stock options available on Craftsman's website!

https://craftsmangolf.com/

For the MyGolfSpy Forum this is a first as we have never had an official test like this and we are very excited to see how our members find these headcovers and report back to the community with full results, insights and much more!

Interested in being a tester? Sign up top right! 

New to the forum and want to learn more about becoming a tester and how we select our testers? Go to think link here:

Testers will be announced the Tuesday following signup closing!

79 Comments

I am a proud iron cover user; even in the face of unending ridicule from my playing partners. 😂

I have had them all - the original Castle Bay covers, neoprene, leather, plastic… I would excitedly test iron covers.

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Love the mounting clips and rails for your spare clubs - can you tell me where you got them 

Good day

Coming from and Dutch site. https://firsttee.nl/alle-golfartikelen/accessoires/houders/golfclub-houders-golf-bag-clips/
I still have the box and it says; Gonkux 14 EA1set Power Holder Club Organiser. Are actually club holders for in the golf bag. I still had those lying around and didn't use them anyway, thought that would come in handy for storing my clubs. I sawed 2 planks out of pallets, went to the Gamma supermarket to buy a kind of u-profile and glued velcro on that is a bit thicker so the holders stay in place better, the holders can be taken off or moved.

20230502_214355.jpg

20230502_214509.jpg

6 minutes ago, Christof said:

Good day

Coming from and Dutch site. https://firsttee.nl/alle-golfartikelen/accessoires/houders/golfclub-houders-golf-bag-clips/
I still have the box and it says; Gonkux 14 EA1set Power Holder Club Organiser. Are actually club holders for in the golf bag. I still had those lying around and didn't use them anyway, thought that would come in handy for storing my clubs. I sawed 2 planks out of pallets, went to the Gamma supermarket to buy a kind of u-profile and glued velcro on that is a bit thicker so the holders stay in place better, the holders can be taken off or moved.

20230502_214355.jpg

20230502_214509.jpg

NICE! 

8 minutes ago, Azavil said:

they look good, wonder how they resiste humidity, that thing is poison for winn grips

If it rains hard, better take off the haed covers. Takes a while for the protectors to dry, of course depends on where you let the covers dry.

Wow these comments are about 1000x less sarcastic than I thought they would be lol. I guess I'm happy for the iron cover crew here, I'll stay out of this signup so y'all can have your day in the sun!

1 hour ago, Christof said:

If it rains hard, better take off the haed covers. Takes a while for the protectors to dry, of course depends on where you let the covers dry.

never had headcovers for irons, so no expierence so far with those, my dad does and well, humidity kills them lol, he just have a canvas to put some leather in them haha

44 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

humidity? We don't have humidity in Florida 😛

ain't Florida a desert? 😆

This should be one of the more interesting tests this year. I don't think a lot about my headcovers and how they perform, so I can imagine the testers will have to get creative and that's awesome. 

Thanks to MyGolfSpy and Craftsman headcovers for this great opportunity for 5 of our members! Best of luck to all who apply!

2 hours ago, Azavil said:

never had headcovers for irons, so no expierence so far with those, my dad does and well, humidity kills them lol, he just have a canvas to put some leather in them haha

ain't Florida a desert? 😆

I use them for in the car as protection and during golf for against that annoying sound of that jingling when the irons hit each other. When I am on the course I take the protectors off me irons, only fairway and wedges I leave on.

I have always looked into Iron Covers before but could never pull the trigger.  Would love to test some out, especially ones that look as good as these!

Really not an Iron cover kind of guy, but i started noticing little dings on my p790's and i would like to start protecting them from all the wear.

Signed up! Hope I get picked, good luck to everyone!

Tasty looking iron covers.  Recently acquired a Maltby TS1 forged set that I'm considering making my gamers and this would certainly make the decision easy if they had some serious protection.

This Test is now closed to further comments.