Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,196 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: Caley

Testers Wanted! Caley Golf Clubs! 

image.png

About Caley

At Caley, we're passionate about making high-quality golf clubs accessible to everyone. We believe that golf is a game that should be enjoyed by all, and that starts with having the right equipment.

We know that finding the perfect golf clubs can be a daunting process, which is why we aim to simplify it for you. We offer a carefully curated selection of affordable, high-quality golf clubs with premium components, such as shafts and grips, that are designed to help you play your best game.

Our minimalist design approach ensures that our golf clubs are sleek and stylish, while still providing the performance and functionality that you need on the course. We believe that form and function should go hand in hand, and that's why we've made it our mission to create golf clubs that look great and perform even better.

But our commitment to our customers goes beyond just providing great golf clubs. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service, and we're always here to answer any questions you may have. We want you to feel confident in your purchase, and we're dedicated to making sure that you're completely satisfied with your new golf clubs.

So whether you're a seasoned golfer or just starting out, we're here to help you find the perfect golf clubs for your game

image.png

For this Member Testing Opportunity we need 5 Testers. 

One for each set 
Caley 01
Caley 01t
Caley 01CB

Two Testers for their Driving Irons!

This Testing Opportunity is for RH only golfers worldwide!

128 Comments

Accidentally signed up for the cb's instead of the 01's 😅

I'm assuming that the Cb's are meant for much better players.

Very interested in seeing how these compare to some of the big names. These look very similar to Takomo irons, interested to see what the feedback and testing shows on these.   They look great, hopefully the performance is there too!

Upgraded everything in my bag over the last year, other than my irons.  Still playing with my 10 year old Nike Covert 2.0 irons though, as I just haven't found the set of irons that I go "these are it!"    Maybe Caley will be the next up-comer?!  

Currently playing Ping G700, senior graphite shafts at 1 inch plus length. You name an OEM brand and I've most likely hit it, but the G700's are by far the best distance and dispersion wise I've ever hit. Now comparing a DTC club at 1/2 the price and very slightly lesser lofts (Ping 7 = 29.5 and the Caley 01t is at 30 degrees loft) so not a heck of a lot of difference. Checking their web site, they only offer one shaft in regular flex and one standard size grip. This aspect only will/should limit a fair evaluation of their clubs, if those chosen for testing need a different shaft flex or grip size. A clubs merit should be based upon a somewhat minimal fitting process, not just one size fits all..

4 hours ago, ballhawk said:

Currently playing Ping G700, senior graphite shafts at 1 inch plus length. You name an OEM brand and I've most likely hit it, but the G700's are by far the best distance and dispersion wise I've ever hit. Now comparing a DTC club at 1/2 the price and very slightly lesser lofts (Ping 7 = 29.5 and the Caley 01t is at 30 degrees loft) so not a heck of a lot of difference. Checking their web site, they only offer one shaft in regular flex and one standard size grip. This aspect only will/should limit a fair evaluation of their clubs, if those chosen for testing need a different shaft flex or grip size. A clubs merit should be based upon a somewhat minimal fitting process, not just one size fits all..

our iron sets come with KBS Tour and KBS Tour Lite in reg, stiff and x-stiff and a graphite option of UST Recoil Dart 65 in reg or stiff

The Caleys are simply beautiful clubs.  Thank you @Caley for offering the test and already participating actively in the forum, and to MGS for another stellar testing opportunity.  The YT reviews of Caley have been quite positive.  Looking forward to reading results on these.  Good luck to all applicants!

5 hours ago, Caley said:

our iron sets come with KBS Tour and KBS Tour Lite in reg, stiff and x-stiff and a graphite option of UST Recoil Dart 65 in reg or stiff

Glad to see that you have more than what was listed on the web site. Perhaps it was something amiss with the download, but as I stated prior, that's the information given on the sight. Nothing came up when I hit the customization button, so I took everything at face value. Appreciate the response.............

Wow! I’ve yet to hear about this brand but first impressions are good. They look sleek (similar to Takomo) and the price… can’t beat it! 

Looking forward to reading reviews from those lucky enough to test them.

I love the minimalist design of these DTC brands. Caley is another up and coming brand that I am excited to see progress and spread into more golf bags. I just got the Takomo 101T and absolutely love them. These clubs are essentially a copy, so it would be very interesting to see how these compare!

This Test is now closed to further comments.