Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
886 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Stitch Golf

Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bags

Stitch Golf is here for member testing this year and has created what they believe is "the perfect walking bag" in the SL2 Golf Bag.

image.png image.png

image.png image.png 

Designed using STITCH® Touring Fabric, a proprietary product used in STITCH® bags that has the strength of leather, but is more durable, lightweight and water resistant.  Each SL2 Bag also features:

• An interchangeable single and double strap with the convenience of a stand.
  • A super light weight of just over 4 pounds. and combines styles and functionality.
  • Equipped with one full length apparel pocket, a golf ball pocket, a pocket lined with felt for valuables and one insulated for a beverage, the SL2™ provides ample storage for your round.
  • A 4-way top divider completed with lift-assist handles ensures you have an effortless day on the course.

The SL2 is the bag for you if you are the "weekend golfing warrior" who plays hard and prefers walking. Featuring multiple dividers, optimal storage, and a two shoulder harness system, the SL2 provides ultimate comfort as the perfect walking bag.

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the SL2 Stand Bags

This Test is open to all US Forum Members, and testers can choose any in stock color option.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

113 Comments

I have the SL1, and i love it.  Going on 4 years now and no noticeable wear.  The monogrammed badge does wear off perry quick.  But stitch did send me a replacement when i asked the first time.  20200622_111540.jpg.b4f8fc9a021ed5ab6e187f832c2db6d4.jpg20220625_114510.jpg.3967ca1381f36ad1e5b784d28264cf38.jpg

20200622_110715.jpg

I recently got this bag and have been using it for several months now both carrying and with a Clickgear push cart. I’m curious to see if my impressions are the same as the testers. 

as i look at the bad its a very smart looking bad just wonder how much carrying space does it have?  the design is smart and stream lined and really looks good  

typo-bag

What a great looking bag and a another great testing opportunity from MyGolfSpy and Stitch Golf! 

Looked at Stitch bags just before I ordered my MGS bag.

Good luck to everyone applying!

I've always loved the looks of Stitch Bags, but I also keep hearing how they're about as ideal of a minimalist walking bag as you can get.

Would be very interested in trying this to see how it works for carry walking as well as fitting on the pull cart I occasionally use when walking certain courses (hurray Utah mountain courses).

Nice one! I pass, just got a new bag for myself for our Scotland trip because I love to walk the courses and I think my gf kill's me with more bag's in the house 😇

Enjoy the testing and looking forward if it's the ideal bag ore not!

19 minutes ago, Bsimpson24 said:

New member here and would love to contribute and test this one out.  I'm currently in the market for a new bag and an avid walker on the course.

Something that will help is getting involved in the community like posting in the daily threads I use to only comment on the testing threads it wasn't until I started interacting and seeing everything the forum has to offer that I finally got a opportunity  

That is an awesome looking bag.  Would be a pleasure to test it.  The bag looks stylish and would be nice with my clubs in it. 🙂

I really wish more golfers wanted to walk!  All my buddies these days want to ride, and I don't know about anyone else, I just can't get into a nice flow that way.  I play so much better, and frankly appreciate my surroundings and time, when I walk.  It's the way the game was meant to be played! 🙂

37 minutes ago, Jeff D. said:

I really wish more golfers wanted to walk!  All my buddies these days want to ride, and I don't know about anyone else, I just can't get into a nice flow that way.  I play so much better, and frankly appreciate my surroundings and time, when I walk.  It's the way the game was meant to be played! 🙂

i love walking because  if and when i do hit a bad shot i have more time to calm down and think about what i did wrong so i can not repeat it 

Is it okay if I post my long term review thoughts of it in concert with those that are selected.  I've been gaming it for a little over two years and it's seen probably 60-80 rounds on my back.    

What carry bags have you tried that you liked?  A friend of mine just bought the Vessel Player IV bag.  Really nice but $$$.  I currently have the Callaway light carry bag, which I like but it’s starting to wear down .  

This Test is now closed to further comments.