Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
11,664 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Titleist

Testers Wanted! TItleist T-Series Irons!

image.png

Yes, you read the title correctly. MyGolfSpy needs four golfers to test, review and keep a full set of the new Titleist T-Series Irons. 

While these have been on TItleists Tour Validation period for the last month or so, the official launch to the general public is August 3rd. Now is when we get to find out all the nitty gritty details about what’s under the hood of this series of irons. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For full details check out this link - https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/titleist-t-series-irons/

This is the third generation of T-Series Irons from Titleist since they moved on from the AP lineup. This generation of T-Seriers introduces two “new” irons to the lineup in the T150 (replacement for the T100S) and the T350. 

Here is a breakdown highlight of the series.

Titleist T100 - The most played iron on the PGA Tour there wasn’t much to change from the previous version. However Titleist worked to improve the feel, create tighter dispersion and updated the variable bounce sole. 

Titleist T150 - One of the “new” models the T150 retains the looks and progression that the T100 made but with a slightly thicker topline and slightly wider sole to create a more forgiving package while retaining improved ball speeds by an updated Muscle Channel.

Titleist T200 - A non-clicky backplate! However in all seriousness the T200 for 2023 is where some big improvements were made. With some updates to the topline and finish the T200 retains the same size as the previous version with what will likely be a more appealing look. Titleist have moved the speed boosting Max Impact Core closer to the heel and face of the golf club to improve sound and forgiveness. 

Titleist T350 - The replacement for the T300, the T350 comes in a package that matches the rest of the T-Series much better. It is a larger, more forgiving iron than the T200 and for Titleist is their Ultimate Game Improvement Iron. 

Also included for two of the selected testers will be a Titleist T200 Driving Iron or a Titleist U505 Driving Iron.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This testing opportunity is open to US residents only and for left and right handed golfers. 

We will be selecting 1 tester per Iron series so be sure to sign up for the iron series that you think fits you best!

**Want to be considered for the U505 or T200 Utility? Please follow these instructions**

1. Make a post with your dream specs of the Titleist T Series.

2. Share a screenshot or photo of your preferred utility and specs from titleist.com. 

3. Must "Follow" this thread - Follow button is top right above sign up or when making a response select follow topic. 

These can be combined in 1 post or made separately.

Learn more about how to be selected here: READ MORE HERE

Follow examples here
Screenshot 2023-08-03 10.51.06.png Screenshot 2023-08-03 10.49.51.png

655 Comments

I would looove to do a side by side comparison of the 200 or maybe even the 150 series against my P790s! My recent scores and overall feel have gotten me into the low to mid 80s more often. I have a Garmin R10 simulator set up at home and live five minutes from my club. Regardless I look forward to seeing the results.

T150s for me. My dream set up would be 5-GW with a golf pride CP2 midsize grip. These would be amazing!!!! I would play the hell out of these on my simulator and on the course. 

Constellation prize of a U200 would be okay though haha. 

86196E7B-B824-4B1C-9E12-89E229606C90.png

5E73A7CF-B735-4BA8-B5EC-7489BADCA073.png

My dream builds! Been wanting some T-series forever! Went with JPX 921 SEL’s at the time because they were my second choice and I was able to get the set for a MUCH better price. But I’ve always preferred the T100s’. 

BA1D3B43-993B-4D6C-B1C9-A595720D2ACE.jpeg

6FDCFB4C-A560-4AC0-A5B6-8B2F2149C6D1.jpeg

16-17 handicapper, but have been playing more this year than ever in my life with about 30 rounds so far in 2023. I’m in my mid 30s and I’m hoping to start pushing that handicap down in the upcoming years. 
For me, I’d go with the T350s in a stiff shaft AMT red, 4i-48*.  I’m currently playing the 2021 T300s and would like to see the improvements/differences. 
I would also add a U-505 in a 3i spec as shown below.  

7F027E47-9659-4E33-B39C-5B861B6ABBFB.png

126A9321-A958-43B1-8E48-B15CF97CFEFC.png

The irons we all have been dreaming of. 

The T200 with Project X IO in 6-PW and Golfpride Vokey +4 in blue! And with a T200 utility iron?! What more confidence do I need! IMG_0018.png.cec0f4da1b17e0d15b0849e4abe47a39.png

35 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I can't hit any iron that is longer a 6 iron and even though I just finished a test, gotta sign up for this one.... Will lightening strike twice? Very unlikely, but you can't "win" if you don't try....

Alot of people can't. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.