Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

I had the original Rapsodo MLM for several years and loved it. This would be nice to test to compare the two. I currently use the PRGR but find the accuracy with my wedges is poor. I switched to the PRGR primarily due to redundancy of having both and I was using the PRGR for swing speed training. Now my practice is more focused on distance control and accuracy with my iron's so this monitor would be nice to test, both on the range and in the garage. 

On 8/12/2023 at 11:53 AM, Sluggo42 said:

Well dang, I just bought one haha…

this unit is a game changer… and with the e6 or awesome golf 3rd party sims, it’s off the hook…

it just continues to impress, and it is accurate as the big boys

good luck applicants!

How have you been liking it so far?

2 hours ago, twyatt700 said:

I had the original Rapsodo MLM for several years and loved it. This would be nice to test to compare the two. I currently use the PRGR but find the accuracy with my wedges is poor. I switched to the PRGR primarily due to redundancy of having both and I was using the PRGR for swing speed training. Now my practice is more focused on distance control and accuracy with my iron's so this monitor would be nice to test, both on the range and in the garage. 

I researched this unit a few months ago.  It seems that it would be beneficial especially with the live view.  How was your experience with the MLM?

9 minutes ago, Rtracymog said:

How have you been liking it so far?

Can you give some updates on its accuracy and comps to others you have used?  I like much of what I see on their website but, would like to have some real time opinions if you are up to it.  

29 minutes ago, RwsGolf1 said:

I researched this unit a few months ago.  It seems that it would be beneficial especially with the live view.  How was your experience with the MLM?

It was good, it did not do a great job with direction IMO, it was very contingent on the the angle behind the ball. But the other data seems very accurate and it helps with figuring out distances and trends. I got too obsessed with the video and how my swing looked to I decided to go with just the PRGR for now. I do miss the data capture though. 

I'd love to try this launch monitor out. I do not currently have a monitor to compare with. I have a couple of buddies that have been on other launch monitors and would be able to help provide their opinions. I am also a pretty capable carpenter so I can build myself an indoor setup to utilize this monitor a lot and take it out onto the range and course. 

33 minutes ago, twyatt700 said:

It was good, it did not do a great job with direction IMO, it was very contingent on the the angle behind the ball. But the other data seems very accurate and it helps with figuring out distances and trends. I got too obsessed with the video and how my swing looked to I decided to go with just the PRGR for now. I do miss the data capture though. 

Thanks for the response.  So, you utilized it with an additional camera ie Tablet or cellphone?

4 minutes ago, RwsGolf1 said:

Thanks for the response.  So, you utilized it with an additional camera ie Tablet or cellphone?

I was using the original MLM which required the phone (or tablet) to be set on the radar to help with the data capture. The facetime camera on the front would record the swing and the ball tracer. I think it helped with capturing the launch angle and the club data as well. But that club data could be skewed if your angle behind the monitor was off. Other than that it was very accurate compared to a trackman whenever I was able to get on one of those.  

Super excited to see the outcome of this one! Data and analytics are my thing as a trained scientist, so I love to see these kinds of tests. 

I’m also particularly curious because I also have the original Rapsodo launch monitor but put it aside last year for a swing caddie SC300, which to be completely honest I prefer. So I’m looking forward to seeing if Rapsodo has really improved their next generation product! 

There's nothing like data to tell a golfer what is working and what is not.   This is a great opportunity for the mygolfspy community.    THANKS    and   GOOD LUCK TO ALL  

I wanted the OG MLM since they released it, but they didnt make one with Android compatibility. I emailed at least twice a year on a compatible release and got back "We are in the final stages of testing an Android version" every time. Finally I gave up and got a Garmin R10 about 3 months ago and now this.....

All of that disappointment aside, I would LOVE to put the MLM head to head against my R10 and Trackman and see what falls out of the tree besides my pain. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.