Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,765 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

I have been fitted for clubs and loved the experience of the immediate and accurate feedback. Would love the opportunity to improve my play by receiving feedback from a Rapsodo simulator. I've read the reviews on MGS and am really excited to possibly have the opportunity to be a tester for this.

Brand new in the personal simulator.  Price tag was the stopper for us in the past, the portable launch monitor we had was not ideal, so we stopped using it.

Don't believe we have a local dealer for the Rapsodo.

Good lord this is exactly what I have been waiting for.

How does this perform in my garage? With different light settings? Woods v irons?

With the designated balls? With range balls?

My home course has a large hitting net area, but no real range. This would be so ideal for testing perceived ball flight vs measured via the Rapsodo. A massive gap in my practice has been side spin, and this is hopefully the answer!

This is awesome! I’ve been interested in a good home unit for years that I could also take with me to the range and even the course. My limited experience with monitors not labeled trackman or foresight typically has trouble with higher swing speeds. Would love to find out if the MLM2 is able to better handle that so that I don’t get readings saying that my 7 iron goes 220 yards when it’s a real world 175-180. 

This would be a treat.

I could hit real golf balls at my C.C. range and get proper feedback versus hitting at the local multi- tiered, plastic-balled, watering hole.

In addition,  try out a couple of the golf balls MGS has been testing.

Thanks for all these fantastic opportunities. I have a net for the yard but I don’t like hitting into it as I’ve never felt like I get any feedback from my shots into it and I’ve always been afraid of developing bad swing habits cranking ball after ball without feedback into a net. So personal launch monitor has always been on my “I’m intrigued” list but cost has prohibited me from owning one thus far.

I’m blessed to own some property and can hit 7i-wedges fairly easily (trying to land in the feed troughs for the cows is always fun), but it’s hit 6 balls, walk and try to find 6 balls and in the span of an hour I get maybe 24-30 shots in total. 

Having the personal launch monitor might not be as good as hitting real shots (from some pretty rough lies in the cow pasture), but getting more than 30 swings in an hour might be the game/practice improvement I need to really improve my overall game. Plus I won’t lose as many balls in the field!

Very interested in this test. I used the original MLM for over a year. Decided to switch products due to practice sessions being limited by battery life of the iOS device required. Both the device and platform were great for an entry level launch monitor. I have been contemplating both the MLM2 and the Garmin R10 for sometime now.  Would love to give this baby a run through to see how the improvements stack up to the original.  

I have the original Rapsodo. haven't used it in quit a while tho. I should bring it back out and re-up my subscription. 

I have been a tester this year so if that disqualifies me sorry you have to dig through my info. 

Good luck to the Testers, I will be watching this one with intrigue. 

Thank you Rapsodo and MyGolf Spy. I have read about this company and have been contemplating purchasing one. I would appreciate being selected and would happily get  and share feedback from the 70 plus members of my golf leagueI. I hope Rapsodo is able to gather the valuable feedback it is seeking in this promotion. 
Thanks for considering me.

This would be great addition to anyones game. I would live opertunity to use this with my hitting net notnonly for me but for my 6 year old little boy that is lesrning to play golf. good luck to the everyone. 

How fun is this?  This is another awesome opportunity.  Would be a great way to dial in some things in the comfort of my own home.  So many options of things to do... very excited about this

I would love to be chosen to test this, I have been in the market for my own personal launch monitor to take to the range. This is a great opportunity, good luck to the lucky winner(s), and what a heck of an opportunity from MyGolfSpy and Rapsodo! 

What a great opportunity. I have the original Rapsodo mobile launch monitor. Good, but limited information. Looking forward to the test results and in particular real life use on the range. Does it make practicing better, how good is it as a simulator and will the annual membership fee be worth it. Or are consumers better off purchasing Bushnell launch pro/GC3 or Mevo plus. 

This looks like such an intriguing product.  Thank you to Rapsodo and MGS for another great forum testing opportunity.  

There is no doubt a sim is going in my garage this winter. This is on my short list of potential monitors so I am eager to learn the test results!

Would love to try the new Rapsodo....been wanting to give the brand a shot but as an Android user it wasn't an option.  

Plus one thing I learned during the Edel test, my standard mevo is absolute garbage on spin rates so I'd love to give one of these a try and see if it can give me realistic figures.

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

One of the most requested member testing products is here! 

Have been looking to buy a launch monitor for a while! Have been looking at the MLM and the Mevo and Mevo+, so excited and hopeful I get to try this out. Would be useful to check it against the Trackman at my local range.

This Test is now closed to further comments.